Question #1

Me: Alright! Special thanks to Wolffang1795 for giving us all of these ask and dares! Lets start off with the first question, this ones for all four of you.

America: YEAH!

England: *holds his head* What happened last night.....ugg...

Canada: *pats his back*

France: *smirks*

Me: umm...let's just get on with the question....alright! Wolffang1795 ask : "What do you guys think of your 2Ps and do you guys ever hang out with them?"

America: Ok so mine...he a VEGAN! A VEGETARIAN! Dude he won't even eat a burger! I've tried! He just won't....he's a cool guy and everything but we're just so different ya know? Yeah we hang out sometimes but he's usually all flirty and stuff towards everyone.....*smirks* kinda like you France.

France: *rolls eyes* Whatever....so my 2P...I'm not sure how I feel about him...he can't put down a cigarette, he's an alcoholic....*sighs* we are so different. He doesn't even seem to believe in love....I honestly try to avoid him...

England: Oliver is interesting, kind of creepy in my opinion....I don't mind him though. He can be quite emotional at times but is very polite...to polite....I suppose I too am not sure about him. I heard he makes cupcakes out of his victims...HOW CAN YOU NOT FIND THAT CREEPY?!

Me: Calm yourself Arthur.

England: *nods*

Me: Canada? Your turn.

Canada: Oh alright. So my 2P...Matt...I think he's cool. He can be all tough but I think he's sweet...he's protective of me and gets a bit angry when people forget about me. We hang out a lot, actually...I like him a lot, I think he's one of my best friends.

Me: Well there you have it!

~~~~~~~Shoutout to Wolffang1795 for all the ask and dares!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~