ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝

"Hey hun... I'm starting to regret leaving Shōyō and Natsu"

"Your the one who decided to leave them"

"I know but something just dosent feel right..."

———————————

"Who's at the door coach?!" Hinata yelled from the kitchen, silently slipping a small knife in his pocket before he walked to where Ukai was.

"n-no! wai-" Ukai attempted to stop the boy seeing the Karasuno boys but unfortunately he was already there.

Hinata didn't know what to do at that moment. So many emotions were swirling through him; ease, happiness, relief, but also malice, anger and repulsion.

The negative feelings were definitely more prominent for the black and white haired teen. Which is why his face morphed into a harsh scowl upon seeing the group of boys.

"What are you doing here?" Hinata growled, making direct eye contact with Sugawara since he was at the front.

The Karasuno boys all bowed in synchronisation and shouted "GOMEN'NASAI!!" *

Nishinoya held up a brown paper bag filled to the brim with meat buns while still bowing. The group collectively held their breath and squinted their eyes as they awaited Hinata's response.

Hinata's anger slowly bubbled away as the delicious smell of the savoury food wafted to his nose.

Hinata knew that this apology would by no means make up for their actions. However, he did half miss their memories and fun times.

Ukai glanced worriedly towards Hinata and observed his face for any changes in mood. After all Ukai hadn't given him his meds yet so he could potentially lash out.

To his surprise the 'sunshine's' face started to soften and relax as time went on. He then unexpectedly snatched the paper bag from the libero's hand and placed it on the counter next to him.

"Your gunna have to work for my forgiveness" Hinata replied smugly, grinning as the team stood up and beamed at his answer.

Nishinoya was the first to bounce up to the No.10 and engulf him in a massive hug, slowly followed by Sugawara, Daichi, and so on...

Ukai was happy with their agreement. He obviously knew Hinata wouldn't forgive them so easily, but on the bright side he's practically got a bunch of slaves that are working for his forgiveness now.

I mean... what would go wrong?!

A nervous sweat travelled down the coaches face as he paled at the thought. A bunch of boys which have feeling for one wasn't going to be particularly easy.

—————————-

It was currently around dinner time and Ukai had invited everyone in for food since the sun started to set.