Chapter 20 - Shiratorizawa 3

*I'm skipping the game since you guys already know how the game goes (and if you haven't watched the season 3 yet then i recommend watching it before reading this since it's a massive spoiler)*

They won.

You look at them, running to each other for a group hug. You listen to the cheers around you and you still haven't let a peep out from the shock.

"TSUKISHIMA!" you shout with tears falling down your eyes.

Karasuno won. You laugh just thinking about it. You were just so happy. You don't take your eyes of Tsukishima. He's acting so nonchalant, that jerk. You knew on the inside he was ecstatic right now.

Then it hit you. You were finally free.

You glance over at Tendou. He was already looking at you while his head was facing all the way up. Even though he was far away from you, you could still see his sharp, piercing eyes glaring at you.

"Farewell my paradise." he said. You knew he was talking about volleyball. However, you couldn't help wondering if he was talking about you. You actually kind of pitied him. You were relieved that he couldn't bother you anymore, but you never really got an explanation to why he did all of it. Why were you thinking this now?

It was time to go see the time now so you tried to shake this feeling off. You ran straight to Tsukishima and jumped on him. He catches you and tightly wraps his arms around you while you wrap your legs around him.

"Well done, my love." you whisper in his ear.

"Thank you Y/N." he whispered onto your shoulder, feeling his hot breath.

He placed you back on the floor and kissed you on the forehead. He blushed so hard because he's not the type for public display affection, so adorable.

As you were chatting with the team, Shiratorizawa were walking past. Something compelled you to just go to Tendou and ask for one more time to talk to him, just to get an explanation. You were just a girl a little younger than him and it's not like you were popular, there had to be a reason for him doing what he did. You never cared before, but now that it's all over, you just wanted to know why.

Sometimes you hated the kind side of you, because now you're here running towards someone who practically stalked you for a year.

"Y/N. Thought I'd never talk to you again." he says.

"Me neither. But I just wanna know why you did what you did. I just want an explanation. And then I never want to see you again." you say, but quietly so his teammates don't hear.

"Well I don't have the time right now, can we meet up to talk about this. We can go to a public space."

"Saturday, 12pm. The cafe we used to go to. See you there." you walk off. There you go again. Making risky decisions that could end up terribly.

"What was that?" Tsukishima looked down at you.

"Oh he's just erm... a family friend. Just wanted to say well done." you avoid eye contact. If Tsukishima knew he was the stalker, he might kill him.

"Hm okay."

Now it was home time and you just couldn't wait to get into bed. You weren't even the one playing and you were exhausted. You flopped on to bed and instantly drifted off to sleep.

Authors note: due to popular demand im giving Tendou a redemption arc lmao, but yeah i figured that was going to happen. sorry for the short chapter but thank you guys so much for reading (5k read :0 <3) and voting too <3
also sorry for the slow updates i've been busy with school and stuff (this is my last year of school so i've got a lot going on) but i WILL finish this story so don't give up on me ! mwah <3
(my authors notes are always so long lmao)