Late night

DISCLAIMER:
This is my first time writing something like this so it might not be the best! *Also this contains nsfw activity*

Narrators POV :
It was 12:25 am when Ban finally came back home from a mission and was worked up from his battle.

Bans POV :
I came home after battling with the other sins, excited and anxious to see y/n, I started to head upstairs to our shared bedroom. I thought to myself how amazing I was today and all the gory details I was gonna tell y/n tonight.

Y/n POV :
I knew Ban was home since I can hear him from all the way upstairs. I hurried and hid in the bathroom and waited for him to enter our room. I'm a little nervous about this but it's worth it.

*door opens*

"Y/n I'm home! I have something to tell you! You won't believe what I did
today!" Ban yelled as he entered the room.

"I'm in the bathroom I'll be out in a second"

"Ok hurry up" ban says impatiently.

I can feel the nervousness and anxiety that's building up in my stomach but I couldn't stay in the bathroom all night. It was time to come out.

Bans POV :
I start to clean up all the blood and sweat I had left over on my face and arms with a damp towel as I waited. I was getting impatient with how long y/n was taking and also kinda worried.

*bathroom door creeks open*

Narrators POV :
Y/n shoves her anxious feelings away and comes out of the bathroom. She's wearing the new lingerie she bought earlier that day along with some thigh high socks. She walks up to ban who was sitting on the bed facing her,speechless with the look of lust in his eyes. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. He thought y/n looked absolutely beautiful and sexy in that state. His face and ears turned red hot.

She walks up to ban and straddles him and slowly starts to rub his broad shoulders. Feeling them and how muscular he is made her blush a little. The smell of his cologne was driving her crazy. She wanted him so bad.

Y/n POV :
I can feel he's rock hard and full of lust. I start to make out with him as he takes my waist in with his hands. I wrapped my arms around his neck running my fingers through his hair. I've never done anything like this before and was starting to enjoy it.

After a couple of minutes of making out, he flips me over on my back hovering over me. He starts to take his jacket off and unbuckles his pants.

In my head I'm getting ready for the pound of my life. By the time he was done he starts to kiss my neck while leaving bite marks and spots all over, he moves down doing the same until he gets to my thighs.

"Damn sweetheart your so wet" I get chills as he says this with his husky voice. He shoves in 2 fingers and I start to moan. While covering my mouth, ban notices and removes my hands and says "No I want to hear how much your enjoying this don't ever cover your mouth again"

I obey him and release all the sounds that came out.

"B-ban I- I'm close"

"Hold it for me sweetheart"

I can feel the knot forming in my stomach. He feels so good I don't think I can hold it. Ban stops and hovers over me once more and puts it in. He smirks and takes his fingers and intertwines with mine and starts groaning in pleasure. The room gets filled with us both moaning and grunting.

"F- fuck y/n you feel so g- good."

We both came together. It was the best feeling ever. We start to catch our breaths. He gets up and brings a new damp towel and starts to clean myself and himself up. He changes into new clothes and kisses me on the forehead while handing me his shirt to wear to bed.

"I love you y/n"

"I love you too Ban"

The night ends with us cuddling in bed in each others arms.