part 13

Hiii everyone ✋😂.. okay so previous night I wrote this update 😂 and yes I am skipping that Cavya's wedding and India wala part..

Vote and comment if you all want to.. and I am ready to get bashed.. so do bash me I will reply after praying Namaz 😎😎

A month later..

I hugged my little love close to my chest kissing his head numerous times.. His fever was down now.. Tears started forming in my eyes as I realised that I wasn't a good mother.. I couldn't gave the happiness to my baby deserves.. He wanted his mum and da together which was impossible.. Just because of my mistake by baby was suffering..

It's been 10 days we were back in London now.. I couldn't stay little more there because I was done with the accusations of mo-- Mrs Murthy and Her Daughter..

Navya was in month long honeymoon but she would be back soon after all we had to take care of our fashion house..

I stared at my baby's sleeping figure then pecked his small fingers "I love you jaan and I am so sorry for being the bad mother"

I closed my eyes and my mind drifted to the day when I shouted on my baby and that was my biggest mistake..

Flashback..

"Manik give him to me I don't want to get late for our flight" I said checking the time as ayan threw tantrums snuggling into his dadda's neck..

"Ayan come to me" I tried to take him in my arms.. He pouted nodding in no hugging  his neck again..

"No da I Walt daa" he said making an angry pout.. "Baccha your daa is busy now we have to go back and yes your daa will come to meet you soon" I said and Manik put him down and he behind his Da's legs.. "No noNo no" Ayan shouted and started shaking his head vigorously..

I was angry from two days and now Ayan's tantrums were making me more angry..

"Ayan come to me" I held his hand and tried to pick him up but he pushed me and bit my fingers.. "What the hell Ayan ? Is this the way to behave huh? Why are you showing your tantrums ? Why can't you understand that we have to go back and your da can't come with us" He flinched at my loud voice and his eyes started to get teary ..

"Nandini is this the way to talk to kids huh?" Manik scolded and picked Ayan in his arms again rubbing his back softly as he cried hugging his daa..

"I know what I am doing and I don't need your opinion here" I said glaring at him and forcefully took Ayan in my arms and he immediately started struggling.. "Ayan stop it you are making me angry" He cried more loudly calling his daa..

"Nandini give him to me he is crying" he said just then I heard the announcement of London flight..

"I can handle him manik he is my son and I don't want to spoil him by fulfilling all his wishes I know what is good and bad for him" I held the luggage from my other hand and gave him a last look..Don't melt Nandini just don't.. You have to get away from everything.. This wasn't good for you..

I held back my tears and walked inside the airport without turning back at him..
________________

Ayan cried then he slept.. When we came back to London Ayan was changed and Silent he didn't talk much or play.. And I know he got scared of me because I shouted.. I bought his favourite toys and made his favourite food but everything went in vain..

What I did? I shouldn't have shouted at him like that.. it affected his two year old heart.. And now from two days he was having high fever and doctor already gave me one more day time if his fever didn't decrease then I have to admit him to the hospital which I clearly didn't want..