Detention

You, Fred and George have been friends since year 1 it's now year 6 and you're all in detention after pulling your most elaborate prank yet.

The three of you walk into the detention room
"there's no teacher today Snape didn't want to watch us so he put a spell on the door"
F "I don't blame him I wouldn't want to watch us either"
You all sit down y/n sitting in the middle of Fred and George
"so what do you guys want to do now we're here for 3 hours today, if you ask me that's way to long all we did was almost kill Umbridge"
G "well me and Freddie were thinking"
F "maybe we could try something"
G "since we've known each other for so long"
F "and you seem to like when we mess with you"
"what are you guys on about"
G "this"
George turns your face to his and starts leaning in
"what are you doing?" you shout
G "it's alright love"
F "we know you like us too"
You turn back to George as he starts leaning in for a kiss again. You start to close your eyes and lean in, your lips touch and you start to panic.
"oh my gosh" you say as you pull back
G "something wrong love?"
"no that's the problem it was...good"
G "well then let's continue"
You and George start to make out you can hear Fred moving about, you start to feel his hand move your hair away from your neck. He starts to kiss your neck moving your shirt off your shoulder.
F "How long did you say we were going to be in here"
"th- three hours" you say still in shock
G "good"
F "that's more than enough time for what we want to do"
George starts to take off your shirt while Fred keeps kissing your neck
F "I've wanted to do this since second year"
He starts to breath heavy you can feel his hot breath on your neck, you turn your head and place your hand under his chin pushing his face up to yours. You two kiss while George starts to play with your tits.
F "Get on the floor"
"what why"
G "don't disobey us"
F "you don't want to be punished, do you darling?"
"no sir"
You get onto the floor as the twins take off their clothes.
F "take your pants off baby"
You do as Fred said. The twins are now next to you looking down at your body. George bends down and starts to finger you while Fred kisses your tits. Your back starts to arch, George goes faster making your pussy wet. He starts to eat you out making you moan. Fred puts his dick into your mouth.
F "silence love, you wouldn't want someone to hear us now would you. If you make noise again you shall be punished"
George grabs your hips and lifts you up slowly putting his hard cock inside of you. Your eyes roll back as you grab your clothes and clench them out of satisfaction. Fred places his hands on your boobs as he mutters "fuck" under his breath. The two continue until they decide it's time to switch, as Fred pulls his dick out of your mouth you gasp for air. He quickly puts his hand over your mouth.
F "what did I say about making noise"
G "time to be punished love"
Fred finds a rope in the back of the room and ties your hands together and places them above your head. He starts fucking you slowly, he hears you moan and starts going faster. Every noise you make he goes faster and faster.
F "You ready to be punished love"
He flips you over and starts to smack your ass, George grabs the rope and ties it to a desk forcing your head up. He then forces your mouth open and shoves his cock down your throat.
G "you won't be making anymore noise for quite awhile now will you"
It's been a hour the floor is covered with sweat. George starts to put hickeys all over your neck and back while Fred keeps fucking you harder and harder. They allow you to moan but only when they want you to. Fred pulls your hair and shoves his cock deep inside of you suddenly he stops and you can feel his hot cum. He slowly pulls out and walks over to your mouth making you lick the cum off his dick. George walks over and starts to fuck your pussy he flips you back into your back and removes the rope. He slowly fucks you and tells you to moan, he grabs your hips and uses them to help him go faster. He starts to fuck you harder and harder. Grabbing your throat he makes out with you barley letting you breath. It's been two hours now and you can see George's eyes roll back and his toes curl, he thrusts in as deep as he can and cums inside of you. You throw your head back as kisses your tits, he puts his dick in your mouth making you lick all the cum off. The twins both have their clothes back on now as you lay on the floor in shock.
F "she really likes us hey Georgie"
G "Fred Ive been thinking exactly the same thing"
"How come we've never done thing before" you say exhausted
The twins laugh and sit back down at their desks. You slowly get up.
"What have you two done with my clothes?"
F "we've hidden them"
"and why ever would you do that?"
G "Well we don't want you to cover up to quickly now do we"
F "We'd like to admire you for a little while longer, after all we still have half a hour in this room alone don't we"
"well i better get my clothes back otherwise you two will be the next to get pranked" you smile
F "you think you're better than us?"
"As a matter of fact I think I am"
G "that's a good one y/n"
F "we're the best of the best"
"well then i've learned from the masters haven't I"
G "oh Fred she's right"
F "ok ok ok you can have your clothes back when there's 5 minutes left" he smiles
You roll your eyes and sit back down
"you know it's awfully cold in here"
G "wasn't a few minutes ago"
The three of you laugh and start talking about which teacher will be your next victim. Finally it's 2:55.
"ok boys i need my clothes back, i already know there will be a teacher waiting outside once the door opens"
F "fine fine here's your clothes"
"where's my bra?"
G "you won't need that love you have plenty more"
You roll your eyes and put your clothes back on, the door opens and you see Snape standing outside.
S "having a little fun in detention I see"
The twins grab your hands and start running.