The New Girl on The Range

*POV: Casey*

*I woke up in a small room with a bed, something that looks like a mini fridge, a calender...wait a calender?*
*I got out of bed, and balenced myself out, my legs felt so...stiff?*
*I managed to work my way over to the calender and...*
"3717?!" "I've been asleep for a year?!"
*This must be what Bea felt like when she got here huh?*
*After walking around her small one room house for almost 2 hours straight, Casey finally decided to go outside, now that she knew how to walk again, since she was asleep in that pod for a whole year.*
*When Casey got outside, she looked side to side, embracing the beauty of where she would now live.*
*Casey noticed a small teal slime, hopping near a small corral, she also noticed the yellow and black vacpack on a small bench, so she grabbed the vacpack.*
*One thing was for sure, she didn't know how it worked, Casey stood there for about 10 minutes trying to figure out how the simple machine worked. She finally manged to learn hkw to use the vacpack, she walked up to the small teal slime, and pointed her vacpack at it.*
*on a small screen, it showed a few things, when she pointed at the slime, on the top right corner of the screen it said "Blue Ice Slime" "Diet:Fruit" "Favorite: Ice Shards"*
*She pressed a botton and the small slime was pulled into Casey's vacpack.*

*Casey decided to name her new home, "The Icy Ocean Floor

*Casey decided to name her new home, "The Icy Ocean Floor.*
*After a few weeks on the range, Casey learned about the other slimes, her favorite was the Quantum Slime, it looked so pretty to her.Casey had also learned about the range extange from a Starmail that was sent to her by someone named "Thora West."*
*After a few months of being on the ranch, Casey had all sorts of slimes, Tabby Slimes, Pink Slimes, Rad Slimes, Phosphor Slimes, and many others.*
*Casey decided to try the Range Extange for the first time since she had been on the ranch.*
*She walked up to the Range Extange, and it seemed that she had two options of people to trade with, some guy named BOb, or Mochi Miles,who Casey had been talking too for a short time by starmail, but we hadnt seen eachother yet, so she decided to do a trade with Mochi*

[Time for People to Talk to Each-other]

Mochi: Oh hey, your Casey right, it feels so weird to see you in, well, person, but I need these plorts post-haste.

*Casey looked at the board, she had to collect, 9 Tabby Plorts, 2 Crystal Plorts, and 5 Rad Plorts, and in return she would get, 250 Coins, 4 Stone Hens, and 19 Heart Beats. Casey went over to the diffrent corrals and sillos grabbing the plorts she needed, and deposited them into the range extange.*

Mochi: Thanks for helping me out, also, I activated a teleporter to one of my many estates, just incase you want any extra jobs. I have the happy worker bee, know as Beatrix working over there every once in a while. She pretty much just collects some Quicksilver plorts for me, I still can't believe she uses that cave as a ranch expansion, thats wherw I decided to put the teleporter for her, but judging from what it looks like behind you, I doubt you are ANYWHERE near her ranch, She lives near the "Dry Reef" which is practicly on the other side of the Range, so, unless you came to the same estate as her, or have a teleporter to get there, there is no way you could get there.

Casey: I might stop by later, bye Mochi!

Mochi: Cya Later Tater

*Casey decided to go to bed, and go to Mochi's Estate the next day*
*After waking up, Casey walks over to the corrals and feeds her slimes, then she goes to the teleporter to get to one of Mochi's estates, hoping that Beatrix wouldn't be there, she walked around the corner, and up to anither range extange.*

Mochi: Oh, great, you finally got here, took ya long enough, lets just get right to it, if you didn't want to see the Worker Bee, then your in luck, sbe left a few minutes before you got here. But long story short, I need you to go find me some Dervish Slimes, 10 will give you 250 Coins, 150 will get you some ranch upgrades when you return, its simple just go get some of them, then come back and send them through the range extange, if you don't wanna see Beateix, don't come back with-in 12:00-13:00 Okay, Bye!

𝘖𝘮𝘭, 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 1 𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 700+ 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘰𝘭, 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵, 𝘉𝘺𝘦!