23%

TW: SELF HARM

she sobbed into her arms, unable to stop the tears from falling and to be honest she wasn't really sure if she wanted them to stop. it had finally happened, the one thing she dreaded. everyone knew her secret and soon enough they would be pressuring her to go back.

she heard loud knocks on the door but ignored them hoping her cousin, aaliyah would take care of it.

she had been staying with her cousin for the few days she was in la, aaliyah was the only person in her family that didn't pressure her the way everyone else did.

aaliyah was the only one who truly cared about her well being instead of that of her parent's companies.

the knocks became louder and soon she heard muffled voices. it was probably brandon, her designated bodyguard ever since she was old enough to comprehend how important her family was.

she groaned into the pillow and stood up from her bed. she didn't seem to have control over her body and she could stop it as her feet led her to the bathroom and to the shelf behind the mirror.

she picked up the razor, willing herself not to do it but she was too far gone to be stopped by her own self will.

she slid down to the cold tile and as soon as the blade sliced across the skin on her wrist, she sighed. it had been far too long since she did this, she almost forgot how freeing it felt. it was the one thing she could control in her life when everything else was going haywire.

she hadn't thought about doing this ever since she met him, zach. the funny, kind, and absolutely handsome boy who always seemed to be able to take her mind off her worries even if he didn't know that. but now she was going to be taken away, she would probably never see him again and there was nothing she could do about it.

she felt the tears falling down her face but didnt know why she was crying. it was certainly not due to the pain since she had become numb to it after years of practice.

then she realized it was because she would never be able to talk to the kind, warm-hearted boy who lit up her world.

she cried as the sobs wracked through her body, she didn't know what to do so she kept cutting. all her pent up anger and sadness and insecurities present in each slice.

she remembered all the words said to her by her mother, the day before she ran away from this life. she remembered all the hate in her comment section ever since she started talking with the brown eyed boy.

she could never have anything good going for her, she thought. she wasn't needed and no one would miss her so maybe she should just cut a little deeper.

but then she heard it, that voice like an angel sent to save her.

"lia, lia, ophelia!" he cried as he snatched the razor out of her hands and hugged her tightly.

she blinked for a second, not being able to comprehend what was happening.

"lia, are you okay?" he asked, using his hand to lift her face up so they were looking directly into each others eyes.

his warm brown eyes seemed like a safe haven and more tears slid down her face. she shook her head.

"no, i'm not okay,"

🐇🐚♡🐚🐇

um its been a while since i wrote something that wasn't instagram post of texting lol heh

i hope i did well

also i feel really bad for lia ;-;

why did i make her character so sad:(

there will be a proper explanation in the next chapter

and guys pls dont hurt urself u can alwasy dm me if u r feeling down, okay?

i love you all <3333

n e wayss

recommended song isss

obsessed by maggie lindemann

SHES MY GIRL CRUSH AND I AM IN LOVE WITH HER AND U CANT STOP ME AHHHHHH

March 27, 2021

- esther