The Girl besides River

(Eyes covered) 

(Eyes covered) 

(Eyes uncovered) 

(Eyes uncovered) 

Name: Y/n Tomioka 

Race: Demon (basing Y/n off of BasicCup's Y/n) Human (Formerly) 

Age: 15-18

Gender: Female 

Height: 5'1" 

Hair color: Black 

Eye Color: Light Blue 

Relatives: Giyu Tomioka (Older Brother), Tsutako Tomioka (Older sister) 

Likes: Flowers, Giving Head Pats (influenced by Nezuko), and strangely, bandage wraps (She finds them interesting) 

Dislikes: Eating or harming humans, Sanemi Shinazugawa, and Muzan 

Personality: Y/n is very gentle, carefree, and soft. She tends to hesitate when it comes to choosing something, such as if she had to choose between her serious brother and her sister.  She can also be easily frightened and observant at times. Y/n is also selective for talking and engaging in conversations 

Abilities: Enhanced Strength, Size Manipulation, Immense Regeneration, Power restoration, Medical Skills (taught by Tamayo), Sunlight resistance, and Blood Demon Arts: Flaming Waters and Blooming Hallucinations. 

Flaming Waters - Much like Exploding Blood but water and flames are formed once the blood is spewed out. 

Blooming Hallucinations - just a small smell of blood can lead a person to have hallucinations and lower their defenses. Usually their desires and fantasies would show. 

+{--------------Story Start-------------}+

[==3rd Pov==]

A ravenette demon female ran in the woods, desperately trying to find help. She was running from a spider demon, commanded by Rui to capture her. The ravenette was called Y/n Tomioka, the younger sister of the water Pillar, Giyu Tomioka. She had been turned to a demon by Muzan during a nightly walk with her friend.