Arragement

"A Marriage?" The young child said, looking up at the male who was taking him to a nice home. The male was older, and by older he was very much old. About 60 year old the child looked at the door and was waiting for anybody to answer.

"Yes, somebody to protect you, so you don't have to keep running away on your birthdays Naruto-kun." The young child named Naruto blinked calmly.

"What does a Marriage have to do with keeping me protected." The ten year old didn't get it. He had been running for his life everyday since he could walk, he wasn't sure why everybody didn't like him but it didn't matter.

Everything in nature loved him. He didn't need to understand people, he just had to understand the animals that gathered to him as if he was the mother of all animals.

"Having a clan will make you untouchable. You can start learning how to be a ninja so you become Hokage." Naruto blinked his bright eyes looked as the door was slowly opening and with amazing timing.

Naruto hasn't been able to tell the old bastard that he definitely didn't want to be Hokage. He was content living in the land with the animals that loved him as much as he loved them. Naruto looked as the door opened and there was a tall man.

Lavender eyes and he had three children standing next to him. Two girls and a boy. The older male examined the child as if he was a piece of meat before speaking.

"Hello Naruto-Kun, have you packed your belongings?" The male asked, he was generally more commanding, but something about Naruto just made him want to speak softly.

The three children shared a look, but nobody voiced a thing. They all stood the same way, as they looked at the child who looked bright but calm.

Naruto looked at the male and then to the Hokage who didn't want to look at the child. Naruto blinked, he was very good at reading movements if anything. So he calmly pulled his hand away and looked to the male with lavender eyes.

"I was unaware I would be living here now." The ten year old spoke before he sighed and scratched his hair. "Though it isn't like there was anything I could bring, I haven't been able to get anything I need due to the humans hating me." Naruto spoke honestly, while everybody looked at him.

"That must suck." The youngest said without thinking about what she was saying. The Ten year old shrugged and really wished they could take this off the porch. As if Hiruzen read his mind he spoke.

"Hiashi, why don't we talk about the fine details and let the children get accustomed, they will be family from here on out." Hiruzen said, and Hiashi nodded and led the Hokage and Naruto in.

Naruto walked in and took his shoes off at the door. The door closed and he immediately felt caged. A sensation of him being trapped and he very much disliked it. He looked everywhere, because the Hyuga's are very much ignoring him anyways he decided he would leave and go sit in Nature.

Hizuren and Hiashi talked, and at first it was talks of pairing Hinata and Naruto together. Hiashi then blinked and looked as Neji walked around the clan home, searching for something that the two girls didn't seem to care about.

"I believe we should have him marry Neji. He can have kids no?" Hiashi asked Hizuren. The older male sighed, yes Naruto could. He was an Uzumaki even though he had some traits of the Namikaze clan, he was still very much a Uzumaki.

"Why?" Hizuren said, the fact that Hiashi wanted somebody for Hinata. His heir and so he was confused, Neji wasn't his heir, but somebody he took from the second branch of the Hyuga's who's eyes were perfect.

"Neji was brought in from the branch family to become head, he doesn't know but his eye prowess is far better than Hinata's and Hanabi's. Pairing Naruto with Hinata would be an inefficient way to progress the Hyuga clan." Hiashi spoke honestly, his daughters on the couch talking about a scroll they read. Neji strolled over to the table and was about to speak but Hiashi cut him off.

"Neji, how would you feel if Naruto became your wife?" Hiashi asked the eleven year old honestly. The eleven year old blinked because this threw him off his train of thought, though he spoke honestly.

"If it's for the clan I'll do it." Neji said before walking away, forgetting what he even walked over there to say.

"Then we have a deal. The Hyuga clan will protect and favor that child in exchange that Naruto married Neji and bares prodigy children for the clan." Hizuren had no choice but to sign. He did have custody over Naruto, though if he could pick a husband for Naruto.

It would've been the Nara heir, though with Shikaku's and Minato's very lengthy past. He quickly denied when his wife was standing right next to him. With that signed Hinata walked her way to her room to was up before dinner.

Hizuren stood and wanted to say goodbye for now to the little nature freak, who's chakra he couldn't sense at the moment and sighed. He didn't know Naruto could hide his chakra already, the ten year old was laying down by a tree, sleeping calmly as a few animals from the surrounding Forrest came and slept with the child.

Hiashi and Hizuren walked to the back door. They opened it and stepped out and looked out on the grass. They saw the ten year old with his companions and Hiashi hummed.

"This is what you've given me? A child that is attached to animals." Hizuren smoked his pipe, gazing out at the child he neglected in favor of neglecting the village and spoke.

"Who knows what that attachment might lead too." Hizuren responded as they watched the child sleep contently.

*

Ah so we are doing another Arranged Marriage AU. Though it's NejiNaru.

Like I said I'm addicted to this kind of AU.