Bowl? (Part 17)

(NOT MY FANART CREDIT TO OWNER!)

"I think it's a bowl.." he mumbled picking it up and examining it once more. "A bowl?",you ask also examining it with him. "Yeah..",he answered back setting it down on the ground again. "Weird..",you add while making sure Kuina's table was alright. "It seems to be made of gold as well",he mentioned while putting it on Kuina's table. "Z-Zoro what are you..",you watch as he uses the bowl to put Kuina's gifts inside of it. It actually looked a lot better than it did before. You were at this point kind of shocked to see Zoro be so... Creative?

"Heh..",he had a slight smile gesturing he was quite proud of himself. You just chuckle and kiss his cheek gently. "Zoro..?",you ask as he folds his arms and turns to look at you. He hums back for you to go ahead and say what you have to say. "Did you start to fall for me when I was disguised as a guy?",you ask with an innocent smile.

He stares at you in utterly shock, he was quite quiet as well. "W-well.. It wouldn't matter if you were a boy or a girl.. I'll still love you the same..",he said having a dust of pink on his cheeks turning away. Your smile grows larger and you hug the swordsman tightly. "Zoro I love you!",you exclaim causing him to hug you back. "I-I love you too..",he said as he was now flushed. Blushing rapidly while hugging you tightly, you could feel the heat of his cheeks hit your neck.

"Moss head do you think I'll get to meet your crew soon..?",you ask hugging him back tightly. "Heh.. Me and my crew will always find a way to find the same path.. Once we land on it we will always find each other..",he said breaking the hug and smiling down at you. "Heh.. Glad to hear it!",you peck him on the lips and start to walk out of the room. "Wow..",he said sarcastically following you. "What?",you ask as you walk out onto deck with the Moss head. "Never mind..",he answered looking out to see an island the same time you did.

"Should we go there?",he asks in hope there is good sake there. "Yessss.. I want my sake..",you said excitedly jumping to the upper deck to the steering wheel. He smirks and he runs up to the sails, you both get the ship to turn to quite a large island and you continue to steer while the swordsman sits at deck and leans against the railing watching you steer. "Zoro you know you can sit up here with me..",you mentioned with a sweat drop watching him get embarrassed.

"I-I knew that!",he then jumps up to the upper deck to sit next to you. "We should be there in 20 minutes unless we use our gas but I think we should save it",you think about it and lock the steering wheel in place. Zoro stands up and walks toward you, you turn to look up at him with a smile. "Sooooo~ Your birthday is coming soon~",you reminded as you smile up at him.

"It is isn't it..",he also thought about it as he looks down at your quite small form without your armor. "Whatcha wanna do on your b-day?",you ask turning to look back out to the island. "Hmmm..",he gently wraps his arms around your waist nuzzling your neck a bit. "I want to hang out with you~",he said giving you gentle pecks all over your neck.

"Is that so? Shall we go to a bar and get knocked out by sake?",you ask smirking putting your arms on top of his. "That would be the best birthday..",he said smiling looking out to the island. You nod and look out once more to the island again. "Well if that's what you want we can stay on this island for awhile and celebrate, your birthday is in a couple days..",you mention thinking about checking into a hotel. "I'm surprised you still remember my birthday..",he said with a sigh.

"Wow.. I always remembered your birthday.. You were my best friend Zoro",you say leaning against him a bit. "Oh? I was? Didn't you used to hate me?",he asked chuckling. "Well.. Yeah but the more we fought the more I learned from you..",you add while he let's go of you. "Really? What did you learn?",he asked raising a brow. "Hmmm let's see.. First you have a soft spot.. Second-",he cuts you off with a dry laugh.

"Soft spot? For who?",he asks laughing to himself. "Oh? You wanna know who? Well it's obvious.. It was kuina, you would always stare at her and just blush.. I bet you were day dreaming about her~",you teased as he turned red. "Alright, alright! I did have a soft spot for her but did you learn anything else?",he asked trying to calm himself down.

"Well... You were really good at fighting I could see your combat and use of swords got better through those years",you say with a smile. "Heh.. Not wrong.. Anything else?",he asked in hope for the answer he was looking for. "Uhhhhhhhhhh.. No not really",you say with a giggle. "Really?",he chuckles and looks down at you with a smile. "I guess you didn't see the third..",he said with his smile fading away a bit.

"What do you mean?",you ask looking up at him with a confused expression. "Well.. I also had a soft spot for you as well.. I actually started to have feeling for you because kuina actually started to hang out with another guy..",he said looking down at you with sadness in his eyes. "She what?! Oh my gosh moss head! I didn't know she was!",you say in shock as he just smiles.

You look up at him with a sad expression. You kiss his cheek gently and put your hand on his cheek right after. "Mossy.. Do you still love her..?",you ask as his eyes widen a bit. "If I'm being honest.. I really do miss her and I still love her as well..",he said putting a hand on top of yours. "But I am now in the process of moving on and to which I think kuina would want that for me..",he said with a cheesy smile.

"That's the swordsman me and kuina both know..",you say as he hugs you tightly off guard. You hug him back and kiss his forehead. "Moss head.. Let's go onto this island and celebrate your b-day alright..?",you ask to bring up the mood a little more. "Yosh..",he said in agreement hugging you tighter.

"Alright big guy.. We are almost at the island let's get ready before-",he cuts you off hugging you really, really tight. "Can we stay like this until we get there?",he asks in hope for a yes. You sigh and just smile that he enjoys you around him.

"Of course we can Zoro..",you hug him back and close your eyes.