Wedding

3 months later 

It was finally the day of my wedding I got up and did my morning routine King started at his parents because I don't want him to see me until we get to the place the twins and their boyfriends are coming I did my hair and then got my dress out of the closest and got my heels I don't really wear heels but it's all worth it because I really love Kingston I always have and always will he. I will finally be a Smith and not a Mikaelson... well I will be a Mikaelson bit oh well. My baby bump is showing I can't wait for my baby to be born but every time we have time we try and find names names the baby. I was now driving to my wedding destination soon I got there and some people were already there it wasn't a lot of people because we don't really talk to people but I didn't personally contact and asked Marcel and some of his vampires to come because I still talk to them and they treat me like I am real family well Marcel is kind of my brother but not by blood but it feels like it..... anyways I got out of my car and I go into the building and I see King's parents and the twins they came and hugged me I hugged back of course. Also Marcel don't know that you are prego the only people that know is Nick, Leo, King's parents, and the twins and of course King know because he is the father but you don't want him to know because you want it to be a surprise and you already told him not to tell the Mikaelson and don't spread the word so he will just tell them to dress fancy and he will bring them here and this place is far from where the Mikaelson's live so I am thankful for that.

 Also Marcel don't know that you are prego the only people that know is Nick, Leo, King's parents, and the twins and of course King know because he is the father but you don't want him to know because you want it to be a surprise and you already t...

^your car

^the place you wedding is at

Diamond: King is in his dressing room with Leo and Nick

Me: ok

Aiden: did you know that King and Nick have the same last name

Me: yes pop's I know

we all laughed

Me: well me and the girls will go and get ready you guys can stay please and welcome the guest that come and also I invited my big brother Marcel and some of his vampires 

Both: ok we will make sure everyone that is supposed to be here come

Me: thanks come on girls

we go to this big room that had chairs and a huge bathroom I put my stuff on this big couch and sit on another couch and the girls sit down too