𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙬𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙞𝙜𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙨; 1

type: fluff?
ship: jachary
warnings: none
top! jack [bottom! zach]

Z A C H
i was walking down the street, my hands in the pockets of my coat and scarf wrapped around my neck when a cute looking guy walked up to me, his hair looked to be bleached blonde and was cut short, he was also an inch shorted then me. he had an unlit cigarette in hand.

"hey." he said. "light my cigarette." he added. i looked at the death stick in his hand, "i'm sorry sir, i don't have a lighter i don't smoke." i said. "oh well, i need to light it." he said in an 'obviously' tone. i blinked and looked into his eyes, "how about i go buy you a lighter? there's a store five minutes down the road." i said. he nodded and we walked together. "what's your name cutie?" he asked, i know we just met but that nickname made my cheeks turn a darker shade of red. "u-uh i'm zach." i mentally cursed at myself for stuttering. "that's cute, i'm jack." he smiled. i smiled back. he was pretty attractive.

soon we got to the store. i asked for a lighter and right before i gave the money to the cashier jack grabbed my wrist, i looked at him and furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "i'll pay." he said. but he asked me to light his cigarette i thought to myself. my thoughts were cut short when jack took my hand and pulled me outside.

"well that was short but can i get your number?" he asked. i smiled and nodded, i gestures for him to hand me his phone and put my number in, i put my contact name as zach<3 i smiled and gave him his phone back, "i'll make sure to text you." he said. i nodded and walked off.

[🦋✨🦋]

i walked into my house no one was home. i'm pretty sure my parents are out somewhere. looks like i'm by myself.

i go into my room and change into a hoodie and some sweats. i then open netflix on my tv and put on teen wolf i've started watching it about a week ago and i'm obsessed with it.

half way during the episode, my phone buzzed.

xxx-xxx-xxxx
hey cutie

zach<3
uhh...who is this?

xxx-xxx-xxxx
oh yeah it's jack

zach<3
ohh okay i got scared for a sec

zach<3 changed xxx-xxx-xxxx's name to jackyy<3

jackyy<3
awe cute

zach<3
😊

we went on talking for about three more hours about random stuff.

i fell asleep with the thought of the cute blonde boy in my head.

[🦋✨🦋]

i was walking to my fifth period class which was science, i'm a senior in high school. when i got to the class at the end of the hallway, i got everything i need out of my bag, next to me sat my friend corbyn who was always excited about science. all of a sudden my phone buzzed again.

jackyy<3
hey what are you doing rn?

zach<3
i'm at school-

jackyy<3
oh shit- sorry

zach<3
nah you're good :)
what did you need?

jackyy<3
i was going to ask you on a date but if you're busy then maybe next time?

zach<3
lmao- ofc i'll go on a date with you :))
how about you pick me up from school?

jackyy<3
yeah i can do that :) what school do you go to?

zach<3
summerfield high :)

jack<3
one of my friends go to school there-

zach<3
wait really? who??

jackyy<3
corbyn besson-

zach<3
you're lying! he's right next to me-

jackyy<3
i'm not i swear 😭

zach<3
omg 😭

jackyy<3
still up for that date?

zach<3
ofc i am!

[🦋✨🦋]

i walked out of school with a big smile on my face, i made my way to the parking lot where i saw jack in a big black jeep. my smile grew bigger, as i hopped in. "hey beautiful." he said. i blushed. "hey handsome." he smirked and started driving, he put his hand on my thigh and my cheeks got even darker, i put my hand over top of his and he leaned over and left a short kiss my cheek. i was shocked at first but then i looked at him with a bigger smile. "where we going anyways?" i ask. "it's a surprise." he said. "so you're kidnapping me?" i asked again. he just smiles and ignores me turning the radio on. i sigh and look out of the window. i texted my parents that i'm at a friends house studying so they don't know about this.

he soon pulled up to a poppy field and my jaw dropped. jack looked at me, "you like it?" he asked. i nodded, "its so beautiful." i said. "let's go then." he said getting out, as i was about to reach for the handle he opened the door for me, i giggled and got out. "wait here." he said, i nodded and he went behind the car as i admired the beautiful red poppys.

soon jack came back with a blanket and a picnic basket, did he really do this for me? "jack what is this?" i ask with a little laugh at the end. "what? i don't like those normal dates at the restaurant and shit-" he said. i laughed, "i dont either." i said. he smiled, "good."

he took my hand and we made our way to the middle of the field, he sent the blanked down and we sat on it, he opened the basket and brought out some foods. "this is so cute jack. you didn't have to do this." i said with a blush. he chuckled, "but i wanted to." he opened a box of strawberries and held one up to my lips, i took a bite of it, "it's sweet." i say. "yup." he simply replied. after eating some more, we layed down on the blanket shoulder to shoulder just looking up at the sky.

i felt a pair of eyes looking at me so i turned my head to look at jack. we smiled and our faces got closer without even realising, soon i could feel his hot breath on my lips. "can i kiss you?" he whispered, "please." i whisper back. he puts his hand on my waist and i put mine on the side of his face, he closes the gap between us and kisses me passionately.

we pull away with huge smiles on both of our faces, "your lips taste like strawberries." he chuckles, i giggle.

we stayed like that, just admiring each others faces for what felt like hours.

-1127 words-

wow okay- that was long. it's 5am here tho so ima sleep.

hope you enjoyed!

i love you mwah!💋💛