Prologue

A girl named Chou Tzuyu was given an opportunity to become a K-pop Idol. The only problem is, she will leave her hometown Tainan, Taiwan. Where she has a perfect life! Chou Tzuyu have many friends and was born in a wealthy family. She is a pretty young woman and was blessed by talents that God gave her. But, she doesn't want to be known by just a pretty face, she wants people to know her as a "talented pretty girl". She is rather excited than nervous. "Let's try this!" was the only thing that's in her mind. She will be going to South Korea with her mom to finalize the things that needed to be done. Although she will miss her family and friends so much, she is ready to face the hardships about becoming a trainee at JYP ENTERTAINMENT. But, what will happen when she meets this young boy who is also training to be a K-pop Idol?

Kim Taehyung, a boy who lives in Daegu, South Korea. He have a dream about becoming an Idol since he was a child. He will show his talents in front of his grandmother and says that someday he will be performing on television. But nobody believed that it would happen except from his parents and grandmother. Why? Because they are poor, they are nothing but farmers. But no one can deny that Kim Taehyung has incredible looks that is hard to find in the world! He got this from his handsome father. He was recognized by BigHit ENTERTAINMENT and decided to become an idol there. Her mother bought an expensive jacket just for him. Which made him to even work harder knowing that they're family is poor. What will happen if he met a rich foreigner who is also training to be a K-pop idol?