Chapter Three:

Chapter Three:

I tossed the chip bags and chocolate to them.

"Looks like you got caught,"
Shigaraki said.

I shrugged, "Could care less what those hero's think"

Dabi threw me a spicy chip and I caught it in my mouth.

Despite us all being adults we still had our childish moments.

We were all close.

Even if we had our moments of arguing they were the closest I had to people I could lean on if anything happened,
people I could talk to if I broke down and family.

... Besides Eraser Head, but that was a while ago.

I grabbed a handful of chips and crashed in Shigaraki's room to make some music.

To clear my head I'd make small beats and melodies.

I added some sounds together and created a small song,
Last step.

Lyrics....

I'd written a few lines but nothing really stuck with the theme.

I wrote it about me and Eraser Head's relationship and how the hero society needs to change their ways.

It reminded me suddenly.

Dabi and I had planned to crash a TV broadcast today,

I'd talk about the hero society and Dabi would talk about his past.

I got to where Shigaraki had set up everything.

"Ready?" Shigaraki asked, me and Dabi nodded.

"On air in three... two... one..." Shigaraki said,

then giving us the thumbs up to start talking.

Dabi looked into the camera.

"It's the League of Villains, we've taken over this broadcast to tell you our story." Dabi then cued me.

"We've lived in a hero society with unfair treatment to citizens and the people born quirkless," I said, taking a breath.

"I'm (Y/N), (L/N). During my time as a hero I'd been ordered to kill so many innocent and wrongly accused citizens." I explained.

"Since the start of my life as a villain, I have never once killed or seriously injured any attacker. The injuries on any attacker that went after me was purely out of self defense and never had any long term effects to their lives."
I said, seriously.

"Even when the pro hero's working at UA had captured me and held me hostage I didn't put a scratch on anyone there."
I said honestly.

"I will find a way to change the hero society from its roots. Your violence towards me and any other silent 'villain' that peacefully tries to make the society better without using violence only shows that you are just scared to face the reality of your mistakes. I've accepted that working as a pro hero was my biggest regret and I don't want to take the life of another person ever again."
I finished.

I stepped back and Dabi talked about his past and how he was treated by the hero's.

Dabi finished and let me have the last word.

"During my time as a hero I'd fallen in love, they refused to say anything about our relationship in their interview. Ten years later they're still embarrassed to admit to the media that they knew me personally. I'd like to say that I hope you're happy. Aizawa Shota." I finished, a dead look in my eyes and my words cold.