「𝑼𝒏𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝑯𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚: (𝑬𝒏𝒅)」

"𝖨'𝗆 𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾"

"Purify all the defilement"

A bright light coming from the red painted yellow talisman that quickly made a transparent blue barrier surrounding us.

When they said that the medium has a possibility of creating a time distortion, I just thought that is the only reason why I get thrown here, but it turns out that I'm wrong.

It's around a thousand years before my original timeline, and a few years later there will be Ryomen Sukuna. It's not much of a surprise since in this timeline, there shouldn't be any humanoid curse exist, but here in my place.. There are many of them wandering around with some poor shaman's dead body laid unmoving on the ground.

I bit my lip in frustration at the situation I'm in. "If only I had my katana with me, at least I won't be a burden for them"

Just standing here and doing nothing won't make the situation less different, if something.. If something that even I can do, I'll do anything.

With that, I braced myself and looked at the sapphire eyed male with a strong determination flashing in my eyes.

Akio looked busy chanting a spell in the talisman he spread around before and sat with crossed legs. His brows furrowed as a big amount of cursed energy flaring from him and activating the seal in every direction within his range.

"Akio-san!"

He peeked through his right eye and with sweat that rolled down his face. Take a deep breath, I assure myself that everything will be alright. "At least, this is the only thing I can do for now"

"Let me help you"

A tense silence taken down upon us as I keeps my gaze sharpened to show him just how serious I am about my statement. I'm amazed at how his concentration didn't waver with all of this, even the amount of cursed energy he let out didn't weaker even for once.

I see him taking out a few yellow talisman with a more complex calligraphy and throwing it at me. Quickly, I reached out for the paper and caught it before it could touch the ground.

"If you really are what we thought, I'm sure you know how to use it". He focused back on what he was doing before. "The spell is the same as how you took down an ordinary barrier"

I nodded at him and walked forward, so we had each other back. Both my hands raised up with the paper were placed between my fingers then concentrating on activating it.

"I've heard them do it before, so I believe that I can do the same"

I let out a heavy breath to lessen the nervousness and anxiety that slowly clouded my judgement. No, I won't let myself be protected all the time. Now is the time I'll prove myself.