Quite a woman~~~Watts

You stood with a massive smirk on your face, watching the poor boy scramble. The tight leather minidress and high healed boots you wore made it all the better. He began to stutter out a response, but before you could hear a word of it his nervous response, you felt a cheeky hand slide itself firmly onto your ass, under your fur coat. Without a second thought, the flaxen-haired owner of the hand got a swift smack to the face.

  "Owie what was tha for y/n?" he whined removing his hand to rub the mark appearing on his cheek, you glared, "What do ye think tha was for Brian?" he grumbled, "Murder a zoo on yer way here?" with a hand on his slender hip. "Hm, yes actually thanks for noticing. Fuck anyone other than yer rude ass girlfriend on the way here? Since she was helping me at the zoo of course," you retorted, gesturing to the thin blonde woman sprawled across Richard's lap, in a large white fur herself. "Why yes actually thank ye for noticing!" he pouted making you laugh, before turning back to your former person of interest.

  "Now Charlie you never answered my question," you spoke, your smirk returning. He was blushing furiously, he had stayed mostly out of all of the sin and debauchery, he had a wife. But right now all of that almost didn't matter, the most magnificent woman he had ever laid eyes on was standing in front of him. After months of delicious torture, she had finally just, asked him so casually. This couldn't be real, this didn't happen to Charlie, he simply wouldn't let it. He finally mustered up the strength to speak, "Y-yes, let's get out of here,"

 Mick leaned against the bar with a drink in hand, watching in awe as the bashful little man was dragged away. He chuckled shaking his head, he must be drunk. That was probably bill, he waved Brian over raising his glass to his thick damp lips, "Brian, am I fucking seeing what I think I am or am I jus' drunk mate?" he asked as Brian began to laugh, "I think both, I can't belive she picked him of all people," The taller man rolled his eyes, "Aw yer jus sad that pretty head full of extensions an bleach couldn't charm her this time," Brian rolled his eyes, "Everyone's picking on me tonight" he grumbled leaning against the bar next to his friend, "That really is one hell of a woman," Jagger mumbled.