chapter 1

[mal's pov]

today i found out that i was pregnant.

last night i was out with ben at a cafe. we are college students and there is a shop down the street from the campus so we go there all of the time. it's called the Rotten Apple coffee shop and there are lots of pastries there so i was enjoying a brownie while ben was drinking a coffe. (it was late at night so dont ask me why he was drinking coffee then. i love ben very much yet sometimes i still do not understand him.)

after we were done at the cafe we went back to the dorm rooms. i was going to go to my own dorm room but ben wanted to hang out some more because he was lonely. so i went back to his dorm room instead. ben's roommate carlos was out for the night and so we had the whoel room to ourselves. 

for a while we watched tv. there was a show on the television called dance moms where a bunch of parents pressured their kids into dancing. i felt bad for the children in the show but it was also really entertaining. [OMG THIS SHOW IS SO FUN TO WATCH]

ben and i got bored of that though so we started cuddling. he put his hands around my back i leaned into his chest. he was really hot though (both temperature and good looking) so i moved away from him. and i kissed him.

after that we started kissing some more. 

the next morning when i woke up he was there by my side cuddling me again. i had forgotten to go back to my own dorm room- whoops. it was fine though because carlos wasn't there. apparentally he had been out all night partying. i myself love parties but i can't stay awake all night partying.

ben stroked a piece of hair behind my ear and i smiled. it was really nice. but then we had to get up because i could not be in the dorm when carlos came back to the room.

anyways later in the day after class i felt like i was getting sick. so i went to the bathrooms and i threw up a little bit. it was really really gross because it was green. my friend uma heard me throwing up. usually she does anything she can to inconvencience me but we are also friends :) because we are friends uma wanted to help me. i told her that i was spending some time with ben last night and so she suggested that i might be pregannt. so she went to get me a prgenany test. and i took it. and now here i am. preganant in college.

wonderful.

___

hello! it's sara here. i hope you enjoyed the first part of my story uwu.