and we do what about that?

todorokis part of the day

todoroki was next in line to be the leader of the so called "tasumetai kokoro" gang did he want this? no did he have a choice? also no but well he make the most out of it well he will try his best to.

 "todoroki!" he heard someone yell is was his friend momo she helped out alot with the security. "we have a problem"  don't we always he thought she was being followed by iida, asui, and ochako some of his other friends. "what is it this time?" he asked "I found some problem's with the online security" he toke a deep breath and asked "and they are?" " well the password is 1234 sir" his friend iida said sounds like something dad would do he thought.

"yes and the security is just week around asui was able to brake i it with an old laptop and 10 minuets" well shit he thought they all continued to talk but he wasn't listening.

"okay I've heard enough momo and iida go find someone who can fix this easily and asui please make a list on the things that need fixed" yes sir they all said and walked out well this day is ruined.

baugos part of the day

"hay bakubro" he heard his red haired friend say a smile appeared on his face "hay shity hair" he said in return " for the last time my hair isn't that different from yours" he half yelled bakugo just walked past him and then kirishima realized he was fair behind him he ran next to bakugo. they both walked to class without talking. SORRY TIME SKIP TO END OF SCHOOL. 

they were walking out of school and kirishima asked " hay are we going to the shop?" " well i am but i don't care if you are" "alright ten well i need to go to my house to at least show my face i haven been there for 5 days and you know how he gets" " yeah be safe shity hair" bakugo said then they both went their own ways bakugo got to their "shop" then toke a nap on his old bed till he heard a knock on the door who could it be at this hour?

to be continued......

i hope you like this i know the first part is kind of short and im sorry for it the next part will be longer i promises. Anyway thanks for reading I really appreciate it 💖

world count: 420