hello-?

Bakugo woke up and opens the door he saw a man with half red and half White hair he had a scar on the right side of his face he looked handsome to be honest.

Next to the half and half man was a woman a little shorter then him she had Black hair and it was tied back into a ponytail she seemed be nice she had a warm smile on her face.

And on the half and half males left was a man taller them him. He had  lue hair and wore glasses. He kind of looked like he was the teachers pet in class.

"Hello" Bakugo said kind of confused that no one was talking. "Ah, hello my name is iida you can call him todoroki and that would be Momo" He said pointing to himself then the half hair man then the girl with the Pony tail.

"And what are you here for?" Bakugo asked kind of annoyed he didn't ask for names nor did he care all he said was 'hello' he didn't need an introduction.

"Right well we've been have an issue with our online security and were hoping you could help us" The girl said "well what's the issue?" "Everything" The man with blue hair said

"Look we need a new everything I don't care how much it costs just a new everything" The man with the half hair said "alright I guess come around to the  garage door" Bakugo said

He then closed the door and went to open the garage door for the group.

Todoroki, iida, and Momo walked to the garage door to see it open and reveal a tiny man as the door lifted. Bakugo had a mask on his face that covered most of it it was Black and had white ex's on the eyes. Todoroki and Momo thought he was cool and iida thought he looked like a trouble maker.

Todoroki could tell what iida was thinking and gave him a little hit on his side. Iida took the hint and didn't say what he was going to.

"Well are you going to come in or?" Bakugo said tired.
"Oh yes! My apologizes" Momo said very cheerful.

Bakugo walked back so they could walk in and Pointed to a couch. Momo iida and todoroki all took a set and started talking.

"So what's this security thing about? You need a new everything?" Bakugo said "yes we happened to find out that almost anyone could break into the system" Iida replied.

"Well judgeing on how much would need done for a regular system and I'm assuming yours would be bigger then normally it should take about a week at most" Bakugo said

"O-only a week?" Iida said a little surprised. "Ya I mean I have nothing else to do other then school so ya a week" "Alright how much do I need to pay?" Todoroki said "nothing' bakugo said "I don't make people pay I just want to be able to go anywhere on your  territory?"

"Deal" The half and half boy said.

𝕀 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀'𝕞 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕤𝕠 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕠𝕦𝕥. 𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕤𝕠 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕠𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 💖

𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥: 𝟝𝟞𝟞

𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕟: 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕒𝕟 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕣