EPILOGUE

JAYDON CAME to visit Beanna in Canada. It's been a long time since Bea saw her dad. The last time she saw her dad was when she was six years old.

"My Lady, the man named Mike Jaydon Jensen is looking for your presence." One of the guards said which made Bea stilled.

What is he doing here? She thought.

Bea took a deep breath before she spoke. "Let him in."

Bea waited for a couple of seconds before hearing the voice of his father.

"Bea! It's been a long time--" Jaydon happily said as he walked towards Bea. But Bea spoke which made him stop walking.

"Don't come any closer.. dad."

Jaydon's brows furrowed. "What's wrong? I came here to see you.."

"I just don't want to talk to you. For some reasons, I'm mad at you.." Bea said.

"Why? Did I do anything wrong?" Jaydon asked, confused on what's happening.

"Yes, you weren't the one who killed mom. But you were still part of the reason why she died. You helped your boss remember? I was still young that time, and I didn't know what was happening." Bea replied. She will never forget how her mom died.

She wasn't able to do anything. All she did was to watch her mom die.

But now that she is capable of doing anything, she will defend her mom.

She will do anything to make the person who killed her mom suffer.

She will be merciless.

"I really don't want to talk to you right now dad. So I shall end our conversation." With that, Bea went back to her room and left her dad.

Two weeks later, she decided to visit her mom. 

"Hey mom, how are you doing?" Tears started to escape her eyes.

"I hope that.. I'm making you proud up there mommy. I am doing my best in everything, just to make you proud."

"Dad visited me today, but I don't want to talk to him." Bea continued on talking to her mom.

She took the leaves that is covering her mom's name.

"I wanted to become an agent too mom, but grandma won't allow me. I wanted to become an agent so I can defend you." Beanna sighed.

"But, I don't need to become an agent mom. I am now a queen."

"I will defend you.."

As days pass, Bea continued doing her responsibilities as a queen.

She has been planning to attack the organization who killed her mom since she was training to be a queen.

And it will happen now. It's 1 in the morning and they are getting ready for their attack.

Reva's son is with her. He's always with her.

"Are you ready, your highness?" 

She rolled her eyes at him. "I was born ready."

Bea looked at the screen, she saw that her team in South Korea is all ready.

"Justice shall be served mommy." Bea muttered.

"On my command." She spoke.

"Fire." Bea calmly said. Her team in Korea released the bombs.

When the bomb is released, the smoke will make every person in the building faint.