The Car Ride

First Story of the book!
Hope you Enjoy~!

××××××××××××××××××××××

3rd Person POV

Nicole and Brandon were driving home from a triple date with Shyanne, Sincere, Tobin and Justice. They had to leave early because Brandon decided it would be a great idea to have Nicole put on a pair of vibrating panties and Nicole decided it was a great idea to have Brandon in vibrating boxers that they both had the remotes to, each not knowing what the other had planned.
So, on the drive home, they were silent trying to see who could keep in their moans until they got home. Nicole gets a phone call from boo bear, she answers.
"Y-Yo, this is the Randall residents. H-How may I help you?"
"Girl! Why'd you leave me here?"
Brandon turns up the vibrations.
"I-I was worried about Lelo and the ba-babysitter~!" Nicole arches her back in her seat.
"Girl, Lelo and the babysitter are fine. I just got off the phone with Alexander, they are playing Uno and Monopoly.... What's really going on?" Her best friend asks.
Nicole mumbles, "Fuck...~"
"Nicole! You and Brandon better not be doing what I think you're doing?!" Her bestie yells into the phone.
"No Boo Bear Dearest! Of course, we aren't doing it in the car! Yet~!" Nicole hangs up the phone and tosses it.
"Bra-Brandon~! Pull over now!" Nicole says.

Nicole's POV

As Brandon pulls over, I go and sit in the backseat. He follows after unbuckling his seatbelt and slapping my ass.
I squeal as my ass is slapped and look through the backseat pockets for the condoms (Because ya bitch not having no more babies!). He just watches me fumble with the wrapping of the condom. "Want some help love~?" He asks, in a smooth tone. I look at him and hand him the shitty wrapper.
He opens it with his teeth with a growl.
I just look at him with love and lust shining through my hazel/green eyes. He stares back, lust and want evident in his blue eyes. I straddle him and kiss him deeply. He kisses back lightly as he grinds upwards against me. Then I suddenly feel a vibrating sensation on my clit and pussy lips, Realization hits me like a truck.
•This asshole has both remo-•
My thoughts are cut short by a low, sexy chuckle from what I know as mine. I start getting wetter than I have ever been.

Brandon's POV

I start to feel Nicole tense up and just get soaked. "Wow, babygirl~, when did you get so wet~?" I ask in my DDV. She just moans and blushes red, because she is falling apart in my arms.
"Da-Daddy~, please give me your cock~! I want it inside of me~!" She squeals and moans out as I turn up the vibrations.
"What was that my pretty, precious babygirl~? I don't think I heard you correctly~" I say to tease her.
She glares down at me and growls.
I slap her ass, "What did we say about growling at me~?"
"M-mmm~.... D-Don't do it because it gives me punishment points..." She says/moans out.
I nod and pin her to the back seat, "Ready for your punishment, you bad girl~?"
She just nods.
•God I love her. She is definitely my soul mate.• I smirk down at the beauty under me as she arches her back while I rub circles on her clit. I then shove two fingers inside of her, she almost squeals as I can feel her pussy tighten around my fingers. "Love" I chuckle, "I can't move my fingers, you're so tight~."
she just blushes and tries to grind on my fingers. I slap her thighs, she squeals and makes me smirk. "That's it baby~, grind on my fingers~!" I tell her, she then smirks at me and I feel her push me to the other side of the car.

Nicole's POV

•He thought he was going to dominate me completely~...• I smirk down at him and start to pull his pants and boxers down. His cock stands at attention and I giggle. "Don't laugh love~, and don't tease me please~?" He pleads. I lick his tip and I hear him groan. He then does the unthinkable... This mother fucker starts fucking my throat. He starts pounding his hips into my lips. I just moan and take it.
"Fuck babygirl~! Your throat pussy is so good~!" He says with a groan and growl. My pussy gets wetter just hearing him growl. "I'm cumming~!" He says, but right as he's about to cum down my throat, I stop him and laugh softly.

Brandon's POV

I pants softly as I'm stopped from getting my climax. "Love, what the fuck~?" I say, really wanting to cum down my love's throat. Seem like she has other ideas though as she climbs on top of me and slides my cock into her pussy. "S-So fu-fucking tight...~" I moan into her shoulder before biting down and making her gasp with pleasure. She takes that as a sign to start bouncing softly and moan into my ear while lightly tugging on my hair, which already puts me in a mood. I do something she doesn't expect, I start to pound her from below. "Love, what did we say about hair pulling~?" I grunt into her ear and keep fucking her from below. She lets out all these cute moans and pants, "T-To not... Ahh~!.. d-do it~!"
"Then why did you~?" I growl.
"Be-Because... I Wa-Wanted to~!" She moans out as she starts to drool from the pleasurful state I have her in. "Well, that's too bad then~, I'll have to punish you~" I say, before I slap her ass while ramming into her absolutely soaked cavern.
"A-Aaahh~! Bra-Brandon~!" She moans.
I slap her ass again before whispering in ear and thrusting into her slow, "That's not my name Love~..."
"Ma-Master please~? Fuck me Harder~... Faster~... Rougher~" she moans out, wanting more.

{End}

Maybe a part 2 but love you guys! I'll see you in the Comments! Tell me how much you love, hate, or whatever words y'all are going to describe the first Story as...

Candy, Bins, and Cockatoos~!