Nightmares and Fantasies ~ Chrollo

Chrollo woke up gasping, as wasn't too unusual. Only this time, it wasn't a nightmare that woke him. No, tonight's vision was a different type of torture.

It was a dream about Y/N, so steamy and obscene that it wouldn't surprise him if Satan himself came to personally escort him to hell after what he'd dreamt, because it felt like a sin. He was her boss and leader; it was totally inappropriate to think of her like that. That didn't mean that he didn't do it anyways.

He sat up against the headboard, listening to the raging thunderstorm rattling the hideout. He was hard as a rock, and try as he might, he couldn't get her out of his head. The memories of that drunken party, her skin so hot that it seared him, gentle hands running across his body, pulling him closer, flooded him.

But it wasn't real, nothing more than an alcohol-fueled game of truth or dare. With the way she laughed and smiled though, he could almost pretend it meant something to her too.

Damn the Troupe, damn them all to hell. Why did they have to meddle?

There was no way he was going back to sleep now. Cheeks flushed from the lingering images, he headed to his office, hoping a book would get her off of his mind.

Twenty minutes of staring blankly at the pages hadn't done much to numb his mind. His erection was as present as ever, and there was only one way to make it go away. He could go back to his room, but no one came to his office at night, and his chair was comfortable.

After a moment's deliberation, he pushed back from his desk and shuffled his pants down to his ankles. With his throbbing cock in hand, he began to make long, languid strokes. His legs trembled as he swiped his thumb over the sensitive head. The storm was more than enough to muffle his sighs.

If only someone had a nen ability that could quell this storm. Y/N was an insomniac already, and for the second night, she found herself heading for the kitchen to make herself a hot drink, hoping to be sedated. Training tomorrow was going to kill her otherwise.

She frowned as she entered the hall, hearing a faint noise from Chrollo's office that definitely wasn't the gale. It was more of a soft grunting. The few others still in the hideout were definitely asleep, and wouldn't have heard a thing from all the way out here. Maybe an animal had gotten inside again. She entered the office to find out.

Nothing in her time with the troupe could have prepared her for what she saw.

Frozen in the doorway, she couldn't help but watch as Chrollo's head tipped back, lips parted, eyes squeezed shut in an expression of sheer pleasure.

Then he moaned her name, his hoarse voice turning her on instantly.

If it were anyone else, she'd be flattered, perhaps a little weirded out. She would have sprinted back to her room. But this was Chrollo, the man she'd thought about being with far too often, bringing himself that sweet release with her name on his lips.

Abandoning every reservation that had kept her away from him before, she crept in.

Chrollo felt a familiar pressure building in his stomach, pushing him to the edge. He gripped his cock a little tighter, stroked a little faster.

Suddenly, there was a hand gripping his knee. His eyes flew open, and for a moment he thought he was dreaming again. There she was in the flesh, kneeling between his legs. Her hand slid up his thigh, dangerously close to his cock.

"So this is why you're always so tired, huh?" she purred in a voice as silky as the skimpy night clothes she wore.

His face burned. He'd felt a multitude of emotions before, but the shame flooding him was worse than anything he'd been tormented with before.

"Y/N! Please don't tell anyone," he begged. Forget anyone else, what must she be thinking right now?

Instead of demanding an explanation or leaving, she climbed onto his lap, straddling him. Her lips just brushed against his ear.

"Don't worry, Danchou. This stays between us."

Then she kissed him for real, her hands snaking into his raven locks as he roamed her body with his own.

He traced his lips along her jaw and down her neck, grazing the soft skin there with his teeth just enough to make her squirm. He paused reached the neckline of her shirt, asking for permission. When she didn't stop him, he pulled it off completely, her pants soon following.

"You're so beautiful, Y/N, more than I imagined," Chrollo rasped, admiring the view.

"You've imagined this?" she teased, trying not to blush at his unintentional confession. "Is that what got you so worked up?"

"I had a dream about you," he admitted.

"Then I suppose I'd better make this one hell of a reality."

A vision in only her lace underwear, she sunk to the ground, kneeling before the man. Leaning forward, she let her tongue fall out of her mouth and teased his cock with small licks, but didn't give him what he wanted. His hips bucked as he grew restless of her teasing, prompting her to finally take him into her mouth.

He sighed at the feeling of her soft lips wrapped around him, sliding to the back of her throat. She wrapped her hand around the base as she bobbed her head, cheeks hollowing. Her mouth was heaven, and he wanted to let her know.

"God Y/N, you're so talented," he mumbled, fingers tangling in her hair.

She pulled back with a 'pop' and smirked.

"Do you have protection?"

He nodded and reached into his desk while she rose up and tugged off the last of her clothes.

This time, she didn't straddle him. Instead, she perched herself on the edge of his desk, legs spread alluringly, inviting him to take control.

Chrollo trailed his fingers along her thighs, feather-light touches sending shivers across her skin. Those same fingers found their way to her hips, lifting them as he lined himself up at her entrance. He slowly slid in, bending down to capture her lips in a kiss while he gave her time to adjust to his impressive size. When she finally relaxed beneath him, he began to move, pulling out almost all the way before thrusting in deep. Her mind went numb with rapture, nails finding their way into the taut muscles of his back, muffling her cries in their kiss.

"Let me hear you, Y/N, let me hear those sweet sounds."

He continued his intense ministrations, one hand finding her clit, the other sliding behind her, flush against her spine. He tried to get closer still, but it wasn't enough. Dissatisfied, he flipped her over and pressed her into his desk before slamming back into her. The new angle let him go deeper, stroking that spot inside her that made her gasp. He reached for her breasts, toying with the sensitive buds, pushing her higher.

"Yes Danchou! Right there! Don't stop!" she moaned in a voice that made him even harder, if that was even possible.

It didn't take long for her to reach her limit, her orgasm sending waves of pleasure through her. She clenched around Chrollo, and he soon followed.

"Y/NNN" he called, turning her name into something wonderfully erotic.

And then the world became still, nothing but the heaving of chests and feel of warm skin on skin.

After an indeterminate amount of time, Chrollo tenderly pulled Y/N up, and they silently dressed. The reality of the situation soon hit them.

At some point they'd have to talk about what just happened, but that could wait until the morning. So what now?

She answered that question for him, placing a delicate kiss on his cheek and grinning mischievously. She grabbed his hand and pulled him to her room, patting her bed before going to the bathroom to clean up.

When Y/N returned and slid into Chrollo's arms, he felt a strange sense of peace. Nuzzling her head into his chest, he felt her smile into his skin as she spoke sleepily.

"You should dream of me more often."