Bon Appetite-pt 2

"There." Robin stops the car as Katherine looks around seeing that they're in the middle of nowhere.

"Do I really need to ask why two kidnapped me?" Katherine asks.

"Either get out my car or taste my wrath." Robin started and Katherine groans leaving the car shutting the door as Robin rolls the window down.

"Good luck with demons." Robin smiles and reverses back quickly before Katherine can process what she said. Katherine turns around to look at where they went when there was nothing in sight. She hears a loud roar from the distance and quickly ran off.

——

"Did we really just left her inside hell?" Jeremy asks as they went through a large mountain and out a cave.

"She'll be fine."
"How long do you think she'll survive?"
"0.1 second." Robin quickly answers and Jeremy looks at her shocked.

"What? She'll be in hell either way." Robin shrugs.

"Why did you even place her in there?"
"You want the honest question?"
"Yeah."
"Just to make her suffer. If you think she can rule hell, she can, but she'll have to go through trials. If she can't, she dies." Robin tells him as Jeremy listens.

"So your punishing her?"
"You could say that."
"Why though?"
"Cause I know Katherine is strong and could rule hell, not because I'm doing this just to be with Klaus or saving my skin. I want to kill him."
"Kill who?"
"A demon that wanted me to marry him just so he can rule hell. I want to lure him out either with Katherine by his side or himself. If I kill him...I die."
"What?! No, No."
"Jeremy, his the reason the I'm alive. The reason that I am immune to vampire blood, that I can't be turned. His the reason that I can't die." Robin tells him as he glares at her.

"I hate this plan. We can just run away!"
"Jeremy, I am practically immortal! I don't wanna live like this! Hiding from him in fear that he will hurt the people I love the most."
"Then what about me? Klaus? The Mikaelson family? Everyone?" He asks and Robin gulped remembering that she is Klaus's soulmate.

"Jeremy."
"I am not letting you die, Robin. Elena could get the demon herself and be married to him!"
"You are being selfish."
"Not as selfish as Elena! Look, I know that you want to save everyone from that demon bitch, but I am not letting you. No one will." Jeremy tells her as she gulps shaking her head.

"Go to the Mikaelson's mansion or house. I don't fucking know what they call it." Jeremy says tired and frustrated as Robin drove them to the destination. She parks the car up front and Jeremy got out the car quickly before running to the front door.

"Jer." She calls, but it was already too late. Elijah opens the door letting him in before looking out to see a distraught Robin. She gave him a weak smile causing Elijah to go to her car quickly and sit down shutting the door.

"What happened?" He asks and Robin pointed her ears and towards the house as he opens the door slightly and listens. He looks at her hearing more before shutting the door.

"So you dropped Katherine off in hell?"
"Yeah." Robin says.

"And you plan on killing this demon and once it has been killed, you die?"
"That sums it all up."
"It's a ridiculous plan."
"You think I do not know that? Elijah, I should be dead. I should be rotting away 3 ft beneath the earth or turned into a vampire, but I am a human being bonded to a demon lord that wants me to be his bride and bare his children!" She shouted hitting the horn causing for it to go off a bit as she shuts her eyes.

"I'm sorry." She whispers laying her forehead against the wheel. Elijah patted her shoulder when a knock came to the driver's window. Robin looks up to see a pissed off Klaus as she sighs looking at Elijah before opening her door as Klaus yanked it open.

"And you aren't gonna tell me about this?" Klaus asks angrily.

"Niklaus."
"But out Elijah. Why?"
"I didn't want you to worry."
"For heaven sake, Robin, You...I cannot let you do this plan. I am not willing to risk your life."
"Just cause we're soulmates doesn't mean you can pick what I want."
"You are committing suicide."
"Klaus, if a soulmate commits suicide than you get another soulmate. You'll be fine." Robin glares at him before turning away as Elijah leaves the car and into the house.

"You think that I want another soulmate?"
"You'll be fine. You only feel this because it's involuntary."
"I FEEL THIS BECAUSE I BLOODY LOVE YOU!" Klaus shouted as she looks at him seeing anger, sadness, pain, and regret.

"I feel this way ever since I first saw you in Grills. Ever since...Ever since you...Ever since you know what I am, what I am capable of...only for you to still show me some kindness and acceptance. You are the only one that I will ever love with all my heart and soul. The only one I trust more in this world." He whispers to her placing both his hands on her face. Tears began streaming down their faces as Robin broke down crying. Heavy weight lifted from her shoulders like angels carrying it for her.

"Klaus." She whispers and opened her mouth to say anything, but Klaus shuts her up by smashing his lips onto hers. They could taste their salty tears, but they didn't care about it. Klaus carries her out the car and vamps inside and towards his room slamming the door and locking it before laying her down on the bed and hovering over her.

"Let me show you...just how much I care, love, and cherish you." He whispers and she smiles nodding her head before kissing each other again.