Getting Married (4)

Before we start I'd like to say this chapter is (not) brought to you by the Wikipedia page for 'Maiden and married names'. So even if Jiyeon and Jungwon is married she'll still be Choi Jiyeon and not Yang Jiyeon. Because in Korea it's simple tradition to just not take your husband's surname when you get married. Thank you for reading~

As the taxi slowly came to a stop I let out a small laugh before raising my hand to my mouth and let out a small laugh making Jungwon looked to me with a wide grin.

"I can't believe we're doing this instead of a reservation," I whispered to him as he just grinned and held up a pair of sunglasses.

"Destroy the media outlets love," he smirked at me before paying the driver and pulling on his sunglasses, "here comes BanBan."

I let out a small laugh as we both got out of the car. I made sure all of my dress was out of the car before closing the door and walking over to grab Jungwon's hand as he had gotten our suitcases out.

"You don't mind doing this, but a reservation was too much?" he laughed at me.

"I don't like formal attention," I shook my head and placed the sunglasses on my nose, "funny attention is fine."

"I can't wait to see the news after this," Jungwon giggled at me making me nod in agreement, "now my lovely wife, should we get going?" he poshly asked and extended his arm towards me.

"I do believe we should my dear husband," I replied in an equally as posh accent before wrapping my hand around his arm.

We both marched into the airport with our chins held high, immediately attracting attention as we walked up to baggagedrop.

Throughout security and all the way into the taxfree space of the airport both Jungwon and I grinned widely at each other, once in a while letting out small giggles at ourselves. People continued to look at us, take videos or pictures.

"I don't think I've ever seen a bride look so pretty with sneakers on," Jungwon leaned down to whisper to me making me let out a small laugh as I could see everyone continue starring at us, "say... how fast can you run in those?"

"Why don't you try and see for yourself?" I questioned and pulled off the sunglasses and handed them to him before speeding off in a sprint.

I held onto the skirt of my dress as I raced in and out between people with a wide grin on my face, once in a while glancing back to see Jungwon zooming after me.

"Yah! Choi Jiyeon! Get back here!" he brightly laughed before I felt myself get lifted up in the air.

I let out a loud laugh before getting placed back down on the ground and Jungwon grabbed my hand tightly in his.

"I did not mean for you to actually run away," he complained at me and began tugging me along, "now... to the gate we go!"

I happily hummed before skipping along with him, not really minding the stares we got from people or how the flight attendant, that was checking our tickets, looked weirdly at us. But to be fair we must've looked like idiots. Jungwon in his suit and me in my wedding dress, both with the widest grins on our faces.

"Do you think your dress can fit in the seat?" Jungwon let out a laugh at me as we reached our seats.

"Hush... it's not big," I stated and easily moved in and sat down in my seat with no problem, Jungwon following after me.

He immediately grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers before leaning over and pressing a kiss to my temple.

"This is so much better than a reservation," he stated and I happily hummed as an elderly man came and sat down on the other side of Jungwon.

"Ah... congratulations," the man bowed his head towards us.

"Thank you," Jungwon beamed and bowed his head back at the man.

"Are you skipping out on your reservation?" the man spoke and we both immediately nodded, "ah... my wife and I did the same. Flew straight to Tokyo right after. I think it brings luck," he whispered the last part to us, making both Jungwon and I excitedly look at each other with small giggles.

"I think it already has," I stated making Jungwon's grin grow just a tad bit wider at me and give my hand a small squeeze.

The flight lasted exactly 2 hours and 17 minutes, from Incheon to Okinawa. Once we landed again Jungwon refused to let go of my hand, just once. Making people just stare at us even more than they already would if we hadn't come in wedding attire.

I do think the funniest thing of our trip to the small beach house, which Niki had helped Jungwon book, was when we had to get on a bus. The moment I had stepped up behind Jungwon on the bus, people had widened their eyes and stared us up and down.

"I think the next stop is ours," Jungwon muttered to me as I leaned my head against his shoulder, giving his hand a small squeeze.

"It is," I hummed at him.

"Jetlagged?" he questioned and I let out a small hum as I nodded against his shoulder, "just wait till you see what I found for us."

"If it's a tent in the middle of nowhere I'm gonna smother you," I warned him making him let out a small laugh.

"What a lovely start to our marriage," he commented as the bus stopped.

Jungwon immediately rushed to the door and I handed him our suitcases before he grabbed onto my waist and lifted me out of the bus with a wide grin on his face.

"You're lifting me a lot today... huh," I commented with a small laugh.

"Isn't that what a husband does when he's newlywed to his wife?" he smirked and set me down, "now come on, you're gonna love this."

I happily followed him down to a small cozy beach house. It was absolutely lovely inside and out. It was just big enough for the two of us, and had a small patio out towards the sea.

"So?" Jungwon excitedly questioned as he wrapped his arms around my waist, while he glanced around the bedroom of the beachhouse, "do you like it?"

"Very much," I hummed at him, "you did a good job."

"Remind me to thank Riki, for helping me," he stated and I hummed at him before finally pulling off my sweater.

"It's hotter here than I thought," I muttered making him let out a small laugh as he continued to stare down at me, "what?"

"I just... thought about something," he excused still just staring down at me.

"Yah, we're married now, you need to tell me what it is," I complained and nudged his shoulder making him let out a small laugh.

"I just realized for how long I had imagined this day," he admittted, "how many times I've looked at you and just told myself I was gonna spend the rest of my days with this girl."

"Shut up," I muttered and looked down as I felt my cheeks heat up. He simply let out a laugh before tilting my head back up to look at him.

"And now I imagine not only how I'm gonna spend the rest of my life with this girl, but how amazing of a mother she will be to our child," he finished making me quickly raise my hands up to my cheeks and look away from him as I tried to hide my blush, "am I making you blush, after all this time?"

"So immensely, yes," I muttered making him let out a small laugh before turning my head and placing a deep kiss on my lips.

"Then..." he breathed out and leaned his forehead down against mine, forcing me to stare him straight in the eye, "how about I use my knowledge, of how to take this dress off, and we try and start a family?"

"Your career," I reminded him in a whisper.

"This is so much more important," he muttered and pecked my lips before running his thumb over my cheek, "so what do you say? Am I allowed to?"

"Yeah," I whispered and pecked his lips once more making a small grin spread on his face as I pulled my lips away from him.

"We're gonna have the most perfect family," he assured before placing his lips back on mine in another deep kiss.