Welcome To Black Space

{note; the things that happen in black space/dream world until the finale are in Mori's POV aka first person. the real world/non-dream world are 3rd person}

Welcome to black space.

I've never been here up until now.

I'd never introduced myself, have I? well. my name is Mori. cliché I know but its my name. I'm a girl who wears black everything. my hair is also black. but my skin and my eyes are because of black space.

A box cutter suddenly appeared. I did grab the box cutter. I went to a white door and opened it.

 I went to a white door and opened it

This, is the dream world. Its where my friends are.

"MORI! you finally came!" A girl with blue hair ran up to me. Hey Len. "C'mon! we're just about to start another game of-" Len looked back to see the cards messed up. "oops...nevermind."

"aw come on LEN! I was winning too.." A boy with black spiky hair piped in. Sup Whit.

"dont worry WHIT. we can just start another game." The final boy with pink bed hair spoke. Hi Blixen. "yeah, you say that because you were losing." Whit said to Blixen. "well now that MORI's here, we can go explore! however I'm NOT leaving without my plushie!" Len says. I went to a watermelon with Whit's name on it and opened the watermelon. it had Len's plushie. i grabbed it and handed it to her. "yay! thank you so much MORI!" Len squeaked. we then gathered the team up and went to find our other friends Frisk and Ven.

"oh hi MORI!" Frisk said when we spotted her and Ven. I waved at Frisk. we then talked about stuff before Ven decided we should hang out at his place. we deiced why not and hung out at Ven's place, however Frisk didn't come with us. we looked at the pictures of us in wonder until Blixen saw a photo none of us have taken. "Huh? what's this?" Blixen asked as Whit also noticed. "did...did any of us take this photo?" Whit asked. "y'know, it seems familiar but I cant place my finger on it." Blixen noted before Whit stepped back. "w-wait...no..." Blixen looked at Whit. "hey WHIT, are you okay?" Blixen asked him. "Frisk......she-!"

I quickly shut myself back in the black space.

time to do what I knew to do. I held the box cutter at my neck and swung it at my neck.

SLIT!

and then everything went dark.