Minato Tanaka

Name: Minato (harbor) Tanaka (dweller in a rice paddy)

Homeworld: Earth

Gender: Male

Color: Purple

Number: 7

Biography: Minato was Hikari's secret friend, even Hikari's friends didn't know about. When Minato said that he's moving to another country, Hikari was dejected and decided to give him invitation to the base.

Few years later, Minato went back to Japan and saw the Rainbow Line and decided went inside the train. When the team saw Minato, they panicked while Hikari was happy to see him again.

Looks: Blond hair, dark brown eyes, tall height, pierced ears (both lobes), fair skin

Personality: Minato was an extremely quirky boy, with a serene disposition and many eccentric beliefs and qualities.

He was a complete nonconformist; he lacked self-consciousness and was not afraid to show who he really was.

Minato's demeanor and voice were often distant and dreamy, but when he gets angry, his voice was replaced with steel and make people feel uncomfortable by being bluntly honest, which Akira called, "Second-Hand Embarrassment."

Disability: He has a disability called Mild Hearing Loss. He can't hear soft sounds like a ticking clock or a dripping faucet, but thankfully, his moms bought him hearing aids, which amplifies the low sounds and make it easier to hear.

He has this disability when was younger, which is challenging, but Minato can use Sign Language with Hikari. Minato taught Hikari Sign Language, so they can talk from a distant.

 Minato taught Hikari Sign Language, so they can talk from a distant

Actor: Sera Yusuke (adult), Shunsuke Miseda (child)

(A/N): I decided to add a disability character because I wanted the readers to relate the character more. I hope it's okay, if it's offensive to you guys, I'll rewrite it.