part 2

Sorry the first part was short but I'll make this one longer

Darwin then got up from his bed and into the hallway, heading for the shower.Gumball waited for Darwin to leave before striping his pjs off, as he was embarrass of his very slander frame, and extremely jealous of Darwin's more built frame, as Darwin had started working out. Gumball put on his signature brow turtle-neck, blue jeans, a blue neko stalking cap to mach his blue hair, and slid the long blue tail attached to the hat down his shirt and out a small hole in his jeans.Gumball went down stairs and waited on the couch for Darwin to get out of the shower. When Darwin came down from his shower, he wore a orange hoodie that mached his hair and had little fins on the sides and back of the hood, cargo shorts, and nee high green boots."Ok Gumball let's eat breakfast" Darwin said sliding down the stair's railing. It was a Saturday so, after both of the teenagers ate they went outside to play. "Will you take Anais with you, please" Gumball's mom asked as they opened the back door. "But mmmmmmooooooooommmm"Gumball whined. Gumball's mom walked over to the two boys with Anais and leaned over to Gumball's ear, and holding Anais's;" Please Gumball there is a Daisy The Donkey marathon coming on TV and me and your dad want to watch something other than that,PLEASE GUMBALL,PLEASE". "Fine" Gumball grumbled. Anais wore a orange dress, with two big clumps of pink hair neatly placed on each side of the back of her head.