Chapter 2

I heard Alice shouting my name as I went through the mirror. All I saw was blurry furniture but it wasn't my furniture. Before I could figure out where I was I fell with a bang. I got up but had a cut on my leg and it was bleeding quite a bit. I shook it off and walked around to try and figure out where I was. I looked around and everything was bigger than me. I saw a big plate of cakes and one said 'Eat Me'. I ate some and started growing to the size of the furniture.

I saw a door and went outside. Everything was beautiful and it looked magical. I started walking into a forest and saw beyond the trees people having a tea party, a crazy one I might add. Then I thought and realised I was in Wonderland.

I started walking towards the tea party and saw the one and only mad hatter. "Ahh you must be Alice's sister June" Hatter said walking towards me. "Umm Yes but how am I here" "I don't know probably the way Alice gets here, but no mind that join us" Hatter said, taking my hand and bringing me to the table to the others.

I knew everyone from Alice and her descriptions of them. "What would you like in your tea my dear" Hatter said "Just milk please" I said watching everyone have fun. I couldn't believe I was here. I've always wanted to come here.

"June" Hatter snapped me out of my thoughts. "Yes Hatter" I said smiling. "Would you like to come to a party with us in the White queen's castle later today. "I'd love to," I said excited. "Hello June" The Cheshire cat said behind me "Oh Hello" I said giggling. "I remember you from when you were younger" The Cheshire cat said smiling. I stopped and turned to the Cheshire cat confused "I was here when I was younger" "Well yes with your sister you guys used to have tea parties with us all the time and one day you never came back. "Oh I had no idea I must've forgotten" I looked around and saw everyone looking sad. "We all missed you and your sister June," Hatter said while everyone nodded. "Oh guys I'm sorry I 'm here now and I promise I'm not going to forget about you guys" I said smiling. I saw everyone's face light up.