Iwas birthday 😎

OKKKK so before yall read this I just wanna say a few things. 

First- You all are to kind thank you for the support I love you all 😭💕

Second- CAN WE STOP MAKING IWAZUMI A TOXIC BASTARD??? LIKE HES NOT THAT MUCH OF A BITCH  💀💀💀 (And stop body shaming Oikawa saying he has a flatass god damn 👹)

THIRD-This has smut in it ya thirsty hoes 😫 

Kay thanks onto the storyyyy 😌

Iwaizumi's 24th birthday was coming up and has said nothing about it.

"Hajime~ What do you wanna do for your birthday?" Tooru said laying on his stomach on his phone.

"Dont know, dont care." Hajime was checking the weather to see a storm rolling in tonight.

Oikawa turned off his phone and burried his face into his pillow.

"Cmonnnnn lets do something! Lets have a barbeque at the park or something."

"Meh, I dont like grilling. Or outdoors."

Tooru sighs.

"We could... Invite people over for dinner?"

"Okay.."

"What would you want for dinner? Oooh! A sushi boat sounds nice." 

"Sure."

"What do you want for dessert?"

"Cake."

"What kind of cak-"

Before Oikawa could even finish his sentence Iwaizumi buried his face into Oikawas..uh..🍑 (LMAOAO)

"Hajime! Stop it.."

"No. Im tired and your ass makes a good pillow. And this is the kind of cake I want for my birthday."

Oikawa rolls his eyes while blushing.

Iwaizumi grabs Oikawas hip and turns him over on his back. Hajime scoots up and gives Oikawa a warm, loving kiss, that soon turns long and needy. Iwa slips his tongue in between the crack of Oikawas lips. Iwaizumi slowly rubs Oikawas waist as he continues to make out with Tooru.

Hajime moves down to Oikawas neck and starts, sucking, biting, nibbling, you name it. Oikawa pushes Iwaizumi's shoulders so hes not longer attached to him. "Not today Iwa-chan" Oikawa speaks then kisses Hajime on the head. "Fuck you" Hajime grunts and rolls over to sleep. Oikawa turns over and wraps his arms around Iwaizumi and burring his face into his back, making Iwa little spoon. 

                                                                      ~Time skip~

Its the day of Iwaizumi's birthday. The whole team is there with a few others from other teams. The amount of money Oikawa spent on this party was.. a lot. There where 3 sushi boats, a countless amount of balloons and streamers, snacks, and drinks (most of which are alcoholic). They were already about an hour into the party and had already ate dinner. Hajime and a few others where ruthlessly drunk and screaming at each other while playing beer pong. Somehow it turned into strip beer pong, so there where a bunch of drunk, naked, grown ass men, screaming. Oikawa didnt know what to do, so he just let them be. He would just have to keep an eye on them when they got down to their boxers cause god knows what they would do when they got to that point.

Oikawa was inside with Hinata and Atsumu finishing up the cake while listening to Megan Thee Stallion.

"Jesus Christ, they've gone mad." Atsumu scoffs.