Chapter 1: Jinmay The Robot Girl was Born

At The Planet Quartu Home of Drek Industries.

Dr. Nefarious Was in his Lab to Create The Perfect Robot as his Daughter.

Dr. Nefarious Finished building her Robot Daughter He called her Jinmay.

Dr. Nefarious: HA HA HA HA HA HA I Did it I create a perfect robot as my daughter.

The Robot Girl woke up, and started to look around and only to see a strange green man.

The Robot Girl: Hello, Who are you?

Dr. Nefarious: My Name is Dr. Nefarious I'm Your Father.

The Robot Girl: My Father?

Dr. Nefarious: Yes I created you, you're the perfect robot my to be daughter.

The Robot Girl: oh, okay father but shouldn't I have a name?

Dr. Nefarious: Oh, that never came to my mind... but, how about Jinmay?

Jinmay: Jinmay, I like that name! I'm Jinmay.

Jinmay Smiled as she hugged her Father/Creator, Dr. Nefarious.

Jinmay: I Love you Father.

Dr. Nefarious was shocked that nobody had huged him before. He hugged Jinmay back.

Dr. Nefarious: I Love you too Jinmay, my precious daughter.

Dr. Nefarious: Now, we can Destroy those Galactic Rangers HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Jinmay: father why are you laughing so evil like?

Dr. Nefarious stop laughing and look at his daughter, Jinmay.

Dr. Nefarious: Oh I Was a laughing because I'm happy to have you as my daughter!

Jinmay: Oh ok father.

Jinmay walking out of the lab and she didn't know that her father was pure evil.

Dr. Nefarious: What a silly idiotic girl! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Jinmay's audio receptors caught the laughter as it slipped out through the door right before it shut.

Jinmay shrugged and just started wandering around the Deplanetizer, checking out all that there was to see.

There were lots of windows, offering her a perfect view of space.

The corridors were shiny and clean.

Sparkling clean.

A couple of times, she ran into other robots- Warbots, her internal database identified them as.

Jinmay greeted them, offering a wave, but they didn't pay attention to her.

So she moved on.

Eventually, Jinmay stumbled into a large, luxurious office.

There was a massive painting on the wall behind the desk of a strange looking alien in a nice suit and his hair tied back in a ponytail.

Jinmay looked at it for a moment before shrugging again and heading over to the desk.

She clambered into the big chair behind it and plopped down.

Jinmay: Ooo, this is comfy!

After marveling the soft cushions for a moment, Jinmay started snooping on the desk's computer.

Jinmay: Hmm, star charts... star charts... more star charts- and ugly T-shirts...

Jinmay stopped for a moment as she stared at the name of one of the files on the screen.

Jinmay: Deplanetiser...? What's that?

Jinmay clicked on the file and started reading.

As she took in the information being displayed before her, her eyes widened in utter shock.

Jinmay: ... no. No, no- this- Father can't be evil...

A tear slid down Jinmay's face.

She closed her eyes, and then when she opened them once more, a look of determination replaced the shock.

Jinmay: I have to do something.