Leave my kid out of this..

Hey everybody, I hope you're all doing alright. I'm so proud of you for still being here and I love you so much ♡

Tw:
Derealization
Voices
Manipulation
Threats
Injury
Scars
Anthropomorphism
Gore
Blood
Swearing
Abduction
Death
Murder
Panic attacks
Wounds
Torture
Ptsd

Ranboo's POV:

He's back, why does it have to me. Ominous mask tilted in a way to make it inhumane, the man whom caused many severe traumas stood menacingly in the home of my family. Luckily, they had went out on a walk not long ago. I couldn't let them see me in this state. They'd think I were unstable, after all, no one else sees him...

Approaching my trembling form, the menace strides towards me. Something about the way the entity moved sent shivers down my spine. Each step taken, like stairs as his legs grew with them. Soon enough, he loomed over me before in one swift movement, a gloved hand clutched onto my bright red tie. Effortlessly, I was thrown against the wall across the room.

Hitting my head harshly with a loud thud, I brought my hand up to my temple only to be met with amaranthine substance that I had become familiar with.

"You blew up the TNT above the cell, traitor.."

Shaking my head violently, I brought my knees to my chest. Desperately, I covered my ears as I trued to escape the mockery that lay beyond my covered ears. Though it didn't help as much as I'd like, it allowed less harsh sounds to erupt through my eardrums.

"Help me... please, anyone.. help-"

My words soon silenced as the particles rose from my form. Shit, no no no no no no NO. Please.. I can't pass out not yet. Not here, no no no shit!

Through blurring vision, I saw new figures stood in the doorway. Focus, who are they. Why are they here.

Soon enough, my eyes became unhazy as I spotted my loved ones. Tubbo and Michael.

"Ran, what's wrong..?"

Tubbs asked before gently placing our xhild on the floor.

Unable to speak, I heard his voice again. Not bothered by the presence of others the being began to insist on everything I had done wrong.

"H-hey, don't talk to my dad l-like that mister!"

Michael exclaimed, tugging on the eldests lime hoodie. Anger prominent in the baby piglins eyes, I watched as he released the man from his grasp before rushing towards me. Wrapping his small arms around me, Michael held me tightly as I returned the favour.

Battling against the tears that welled in my eyes, I clutched onto my boy tighter before rising to my feet. Adjusting the boy to a more comfortable position, I returned my gaze to the sadistic being in the room.

"Oi kid, get out of here or I'll kill you!"

"Now, if you dare to touch anyone I care for I can assure you that I will cause hell upon you until you're begging for the release of death. You fucking demonic, manipulative prick."

Unsheathing my netherite sword, I watched as a cloud of smoke eliminated my sight.

After the smoke had disappeared, I saw not only one but two of the people who caused such pain upon us. Blood boiling, I caught sight of who real Dream held in his clutches. Tubbo..

"Let go of papa."

Michael practically growled before the green bastard teleported away. He had taken my husband with him...

Before I knew it, I was taken to the same place that Dream had escaped too. Though this time, I couldn't move a muscle. Bounds held my arms against the wall of blackstone behind me. Wait, no, we're here.

I was trapped in the place that Dream had built before he was arrested. All events in this room and I don't think this will be the last.

Infront of me, Dream had Toby locked in a small container. Just outside the small box, there was a large table which displayed various ways that could be used to torture someone. Explosives were what worried me most as Tubbo had extreme PTSD from the various times something he had attachment too had been taken from him via that method. He knew, didn't he? Why else would he have such a specific item?

Confirming my suspicion, my gaze fell upon a loaded crossbow in which a large firework was secured too.

"Hold on... WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU TAKEN MICHAEL DREAM!?"

My only response was manical laughter as he approached me. Tilting my head away from him, I awaited for an impact only for it never to come. Cautiously, I looked back only to wish I hadn't.

Unable to move, my kid lay bloodied and bruised before me. Helpless and scared, I longed to hold him but the chains held me back despite how much I tugged on them. Pulling out his blade, I watched horrified as the item was plunged directly in the piglins heart. Crimson spewed from the gaping hole in his chest cavity as he errupted in a coughing fit.

"D-da-d I-I-I do-on't-t w-an-t-t to d-ie..."

He sputtered out before his body fell limp.

Toxic tears streamed down my face though the agony no longer bothered me. Screaming hysterically, I desperately thrashed as I tried to escape only to rip the flesh from my wrists.

"Stop, please Dream... I'll do what you want just please.. leave Tubbo out of this! Please, please! PLEASE!"

I sob as he grabs onto a bottle of alcohol before smashing it against the teens rib cage. Glass lodged itself into pale skin as he wore an expression of pain and horror which I gladly reciprocated. Unable to scream any longer, I silently watched unable to protest against the events occurring infront of my raw, puffy eyes.

Moving on, Dre took it upon himself to place down a block of TNT before igniting it. Goat hybrid screams errupted from the container as he pleaded to be spared from his agonisingly slow death.

Lodged into the corner once more, I watched as fences emerged from the ground. Realization hit me like a truck as I yelled as much as possible to attempt to stop what was about to happen.

"NO! DREAM PLEASE YOU CAN'T DO THIS! PLEASE, KILL ME, KILL ME INSTEAD! TAKE MY LIFE JUST LEAVE HIM OUT OF THIS!!"

Pausing for a moment, the convict glanced at me before taking the crossbow in his palms and releasing the trigger.

Colour corrupted my vision as my husband fell to the floor with a thud. Gaping wound wide as his insides poured from where the impact of the rocket was. His ring still secured upon his finger, I watched as the masked person dragged his corpse closer to me.

Removing the masked, crazed orbs met my traumatized ones. Bringing his hand to cup my cheek, a smile traced his featured before he spoke.

"You'll never get to see them again as long as I'm alive, little brother... I'm the only family you need..."

Thank you so much for reading this. I think this may be some of my best work if I'm being honest so thank you for the prompt! Just to clarify this was platonic. I hope you have a great day, love you all <3