Snamione

Authors note: I do not ship Snamione I'm just horny :)

My heart beated faster at the thought of facing Snape. He always looked at me with such a glare that made me shiver with fear. I was angry with myself because it was me who suggested we meet up for some extra credit. I was in the middle of class when that horrible Malfoy knocked my potion over. I begged Professor Snape to let me have another go for and he agreed. I immediately regretted it but my long for the perfect grade was stronger than fear and I marched into his room forgetting to knock. 'Miss Granger sit down' Snape told me. I was shocked he didn't tell me off for not knocking but I sat down anyway. 'Now Miss Granger here are your ingredients' Snape told me. I started cutting the ghastly spiders up and measuring the dragons blood. My hair turned puffy but I barley noticed I was too busy with the potion. I didn't even notice that Snape had crept up behind me to look at my potion. I backed up to get my knife but instead backed right up into his dick. I felt it hard against me and blushed bright red. I apologised and turned back to my potion. I couldn't help but notice Snapes fiery gaze of want. Without meaning to I jumped up at him and kissed him with all the passion I had.When we pulled apart  he got out his wand and with a flick the potion ingredients were gone. He bent me gently in the table 'no need to apologise' he smirked. I felt my pussy tingle at his touch. His eyes were drawn to my breasts. He quickly unbuttoned my shirt and started attacking them with sudden haste. He was by no means gentle but it felt so good I moaned and brought his head up I kissed him and humped him quickly. Needing him. His boner was growing huge in size at every hump. Snape slowly slipped his fingers up my skirt and started playing with my pussy. I moaned loudly as he kissed my neck. I suddenly pushed him away 'fuck me now!' I demanded. Snape smirked at me 'you don't give orders baby' he said and took off his robes. I started at his huge dick and my pussy throbed wanting to be filled. I couldn't take it anymore. 'Fine please fuck me Daddy' I pleaded. Snape smirked and stuck it in I whimpered at the pleasure. I wrapped my legs around him as he pounded it in me. I moaned louder and louder as Snape grunted. We attacked each other with our tongues. I was so close to cumming when Snape whispered in my ear 'don't cum yet'. It was so hard I was biting my lip to stop myself. Suddenly I couldn't take it anymore and I cummed all over him. 'You naughty slut' Snape teased. And he came inside me. He flipped us around and he stuck it in again I moaned again and kissed him. He grunted 'this time you beg Granger! Beg to cum for Daddy' he grunted. I jumped on him over and over again 'please Daddy please' I moaned. Snape grunted and smirked 'of course baby' and with that I came all over his hard dick.

'Snape?' Gasped a young first year and ran off.