Stream Incidents

Normally, Sykkuno would alert Corpse before he started streaming. Those days, the streams were usually planned beforehand.

Communication was key between the two Youtubers. Random streaming was not uncommon between the two, but they both made sure to send each other texts to make sure that the other knew.

The layout of the Youtubers shared house probably didn't help either. Though the house did have two different bathrooms, Corpse always found himself going to the one in Sykkuno's separate gaming room. Whether it was to say hello to his boyfriend, or because the soap seemed to smell better, Corpse didn't know. What he did know however, was that he preferred that bathroom.

During the streams however, Corpse would go to the other bathroom just to make sure that he didn't disturb Sykkuno.

In a relationship between two relatively popular Youtubers, communication was important, especially during the weekly streams that both Youtubers took part in.

It was difficult though, trying to stream together while also being in rooms right next to each other.

It was even more difficult playing a game about betrayal and sabotage.

A perfect example of that would be the time Corpse killed Sykkuno by accident. Faint screaming could definitely be heard from the room over, though Corpse was smart enough to blame in on police sirens from down the road.

It was a lazy day, something that was slowly becoming rarer and rarer as Corpse's channel grew.

Corpse had been relaxing all day, editing and playing Minecraft with Sykkuno. Corpse had finally finished his newest song that was coming out, so Sykkuno dubbed it a day to unwind.

Corpse didn't really think much about it when Sykkuno left the Minecraft server. He could hear his boyfriend moving around the room next to him, so Corpse figured that he was just going to the bathroom.

Corpse made sure to check his text messages real quick, before he exited Minecraft and switched over to his editing software.

A few minutes passed before Corpse heard Sykkuno settle back down, his chair squeaking softly.

Corpse left his computer, standing up slowly before walking into the kitchen, his footfalls light against the tile. Corpse grabbed a bowl from the cabinet, quickly reaching into the drawer for a spoon before he walked over to the pantry for the box of cereal.

Corpse let out a small groan as he realized the box of Frosted Flakes wasn't there.

Knowing that the box was new and that it was impossible for the box to be done yet, Corpse made his way to his boyfriend's gaming room.

"Hey, Sy? Do you know where the..." Corpse's voice trailed off as Sykkuno's eyes widened. The sentence Sykkuno had been saying stopped, causing dread to fill Corpse as he realized what just happened.

"Is...is that Corpse?" Rae asked, her voice flooding the room from Sykkuno's computer speakers.

"Wait, what?" Toast asked softly, confusion clear in his voice.

"Corpse? Is that you?" Poki asked.

"Uh, hi guys." Corpse said, his voice muffled to anyone listening.

"Hey Corpse." Jack said happily, forgetting that not everyone knew about Corpse and Sykkuno's relationship.

"Sorry, Sy...uh, do you know where the cereal is? It isn't in the pantry..." Corpse trailed off, his voice shaking slightly with nerves.

"Oh, uh, yeah. It's in the cupboard next to the sink. I forgot to put it back." Sykkuno answered back softly, not caring enough to mute his mic.

"...thank you." Corpse said before walking out of the room, closing the door softly as he went.