one

Ok I'm not a doctor and I made this disease up, so it's not real. Just know that! Thanks!

Hey, I'm Brooklyn, brook for short, 17 and guess what? I have salistic notorchia. It means I can't physically touch ANYONE. My skin  is very sensitive which means, most people have lots of fighting cells that fight off germs or colds, and when people get sick form other people they recover quickly. Well I don't. People have oils and cells on the roof of our skin. Every person has a different smell, feel, and touch. If I touch anyone I probably will die. Ya so when I came out of the womb, I was immediately exposed to a different disease that only effects 1 in a million, so I'm not that lucky.

I can't hug anyone, touch anyone, brush someone's shoulder. I can't touch my mom, I can't touch my best friend or anyone. I'm not allowed to go outside because it's a high chance I will touch someone so I can only go in my back yard. I can't walk down streets or sidewalks, I can't go into any buildings, or city's, so I'm basically trapped. In a prison I call it. My dad packed up and left when I was diagnosed with it. I guess him having a sick child he couldn't handle it, so he up and left.

I live in the hospital with my best friend Aubrey. She has Gastroparesis. That is when someone's stomach doesn't digest correctly so they need help emptying there fluids and gases. I tease her all the time because she needs help letting gases out (farting and burping.)

There is no one around that I love except Aubrey and Jen. Jen is my nurse that does ALL my prescriptions. When I go into surgery all the doctors and nurses wear special clothes and gloves for me becuase if they don't, I obviously die.

I LOVE babies I think they are so cute and they are the only thing I think is as fragile as me when it comes to touch. 

I always missed touch but I didn't even know until I met him.