Chapter 7: That's what she said

"She said what?!" Nuri yelled for the 4th time now.

I'd told her what my mom said and she'd gone cukoo on me since then.

"That's what she said." I just shrugged.

"Eww-"

"That's not what I meant...this time." I smirked at her disgusted face. Cute man.

"Anyways what are we going to do? Can I bring my board? Where's your sisters going to be? And-"

"Shut it Bae or I'll cancel I swear."

"yO  u Lo  Ve Me!" She said innocently.

"Whatever weirdo." I just smiled to myself.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

*Magical time skip cause I'm lazy asf*

It was finally Friday.

I'm been dreading yet anticipating this day.

I didn't want her knowing my fudged up family.

And she wanted to get USED to seeing them!

Like how???

Anyways my Mom was coming to get us cause she's off from work so yeah.

"I'm so excited!" She hadn't shut up since I arrived.

"Yeah me too." I sighed. She had heard me sigh.

"Hey Maddison you okay?" She asked her voice laced with concern.

"Yeah I'm fine." Sick lie.

"Stop bullshitting me . What's wrong? Don't  you want me to come?"

"God no it's not that! It's just- umm just well my family is..." I took a deep breathe before exhaling. "Really messed up." I looked down.

"Isn't everyone's? I mean no one's perfect but you can't blame yourself for the faults of your family, it's not your job to keep all their sins with you Maddison. You are your own person and your only reasponsible  for you okay? And I'm always here for you got it? Love yourself and be you and only you." She hugged me.

She always knew just what to say and when to say it. She's like some sort of guardian angel. ;)

I just nodded.

"We can talk at your house." She reassured me. Yeah if we get privacy. Something my family doesn't know of.

My mom pulled up and we drove to pick up my sisters the music was loud so none of us really spoke. My mom had to run a few errands before we get home so we slept in the car.

Okay they slept I did what I always do when I'm supposed to be sleeping...

Overthink.

Why? Just why did my life have to be so messed up? I don't remember doing anything to deserve this. I don't get it. I had good grades at my old school, then they moved me her. I hate this school, except for Nuri. I can't memorize and Spanish is boring as frick. I really hate this whole situation. Plus we can't even talk to the boys. And Kimmy left so we're one person less. I just don't like it.

Not to mention when I come home, my parent are always arguing about either me or some random dumb shit. It's so annoying. Then either she leaves or he leaves. But even if the one stays, they either cry all night or throw another tantrum so I have to look after my sisters. I hate it-like Nuri said-it's not my job. It's theirs, their job to loo after us and what do they do? Leave. And mom's a total pain in the ass. She's always yelling at ME about one thing or another, even if I didn't do anything! But you know I'm the eldest so I have to take all the blame. Then my dad, he wants to many things from me, mostly things I don't want. And not to mention I am nothing but a disappointment to him. I can't do anything right in his eyes. I'm nothing to him. It's not like I'M the one who gave the title 'father'. I was their first born and their first child who they used tolove but that obvioulsy meant nothing to them as they keep reminding me.

I swear if my life could get worse I'd have to start working too. That's also their jobs. Mom's to busy being possessed by her demons, and dad's just to busy to notice or care about anything that had happened. Yes I said possessed. She was dealing with her own problems and ket refusing help so we just left her to do what she pleased and she took that to her advantage. So did my dad though.

But I still pretended like everything was fine. It wasn't.

I wasn't.

A/n.

It's literally so late rn and sorry for the mean depressing chapter I'm going through some shit okay don't judge me anyways, inoductions coming in the next chapter. Enjoy! love you all bye!

(Word count 700)