Day 2.

Reki pov:
On the second day we made a rather interesting discobery: the shop was actually huge. It had many different sections for every single water sport and since it was connected to the swimming pool entry, it had a SPA section too. Not for buying things tho, it was for the rich people to relax.
I'd say we did a better job at our second day. There were some costumers and, since we were so bored and had nothing else to do, we tried being nice to them and it worked!!! We sold an incredible amount of 3 shorts! Yeah... Well, better than nothing?! After we sold the third one we took a short break, because our work was soooo exhausting and Langa decided to look around in the shop while I kept a watch. He said he'll be back in 10 minutes to take my place but after 15 minutes he still was nowhere to be seen. I decided for myself that searching Langa was more important than the 1.5 costumers we had per hour. So I looked in the closest section but I still wasn't able to find him, even in the ones further away, there was no trace of Langa... I went back, hoping for him to have returned, but no. I started to panic and I already wanted to go to an employee to call out for him but thankfully I saw his blue head behind some shelves at the suncream section. His eyes looked sad, he seemed to be lost and as if he had already given up looking for our section. With all the energy I had left, I ran towards him, yelling his name until he finally turned around and saw me too. Hope and joy light up his eyes and a big smile appeard on his face.
"REKI AHH HERE YOU ARE, I'M SO SORRY I GOT LOS-"
I interrupted him and hugged him tight with tears in my eyes. I was scared to lose him again, like back when Langa had his beef with Adam.
"Langa, don't worry I found you!! Don't you dare to just leave me alone again!"
"Thank you Reki, you found me!" (yes, this is a reference to in another life. Yes, I want to destroy your feelings)
He slightly sobbed as we parted again and I tried to make him happier, so I started to laugh and soon he joined me.
"God, Langa you sure are lost huh"
"Guess I am haha"
After doing our special handshake we went back to our position and absolutely boring life as a seller with 6 costumers a day (they worked four hours today, yesterday they got an hour less, because nobody wanted to buy something, I forgot to say that sorry).
At 6 o'clock we were released from our pain and the first thing we did was going to the swimming pool of course. There weren't as many people as the day before but that was probably because the wind was way stronger and there weren't many places where you could stay without freezing right away. But there were places. Not many, but enough for us to find one. It was actually a really pretty place, a little plastic table in a corner of the bar's terrace. The sun was still bright and we used that moment to take out our food we had brought from home. Langa brought watermelons and homemade ice, which was already melted, we still ate it though and I brought little cherry tomatoes, lemonade and chips. It was quite a funny meal we had, but we enjoyed it a lot.
The sky was getting darker already that day because the wind brought more clouds and so we only got to see a blurry orange-greyish sky.
"Hey Langa, wanna go to the SPA today?? We gained some money after all!"
"Uh yea why not, I mean, it's already getting cold and we don't have anything left to eat"
"Alright, let's hope that we have enough money!"
We didn't.
But at least we could afford going into some strange room with cucumber slices on our eyes and japanese bathrobes, which were very similar to the ones we had back then at the onsen. A man leaded us to our places and we were left alone.
"Uh what are we supposed to do now Reki???"
"I think we need to lay down on these things and just relax... I don't know they said it's a special treatment of something. Sounds shady if you ask me."
"Definetely! Next time, let me buy this!!"
"Sure sure, if you say that you can get more money with this job"
"HUH?!"
After a short discussion on who would've done it better we finally got to lay down and I have to admit, I was extremely sleepy and tired to yea, I fell asleep. As I woke up I looked to my left side. Thanks to the cucumber I wasn't able to see whether Langa was sleeping but if he was, he must have dreamt something bad, because he had a worried look on his face, so I decided to wake him up.
"Langa? You awake?"
He took the cucumber slices of his eyes and yawned.
"Well kind of..."
The worried expression was still on his face.
"Are you ok Langa? You don't seem to be fine."
"Yea haha don't worry I just had a strange dream or something... Oh wait my face itches a bit"
"Hm maybe an allergic reaction to the cream they put on our faces??"
"Nah, it feels more like this come from some kind of stress, but I swear I'm OK!"
He forced a smile on his lips, it made me mad that he did obviously not tell me the truth but maybe he had his reasons. I leaned my face against his soft cheek and tried to look more mad so he would tell me about his dream.
"So your face itches huh...?"
I mumbled as I closed my eyes and parted from him again.
We arrived at the bus station even later today, so the sky was already filled with many stars. This time it wasn't the orange light, which reflected in Langa eyes, but the thousands of stars. He didn't enjoy it tho. No, he was still thinking about something. I guessed that I would have to talk to him the next day, otherwise this could go on for a while and somehow I have a bad feeling about this...
OH OH LET'S KEEP THE FEELINGS