꧁𝚈𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚒𝚛?꧂ 🌿💞🌿 pt1

💞Royal au💞
💞Prince Norman💞
💞Servent Emma and Ray💞
💞Norman is 20💞
💞Ray is 21💞
🌿Not the best at smut🌿
------------------

Ray's Pov

I was walking to Prince Norman's room to see if he needed anything.
I walked up to his door leading to his room, I knocked once, no reply, I knocked twice and I heard a "Come in" so I entered

"Need anything, Prince Norman," I said with a bow
"Yes actually," He said
"And what is that sir?" I questioned

Prince Norman walked up to me, pinning me to the wall.

"Sir?" I said, slightly concerned as I looked into his deep blue eyes, with his white hair falling onto his face.

"You're going to go everything I say~," he said. I got extremely worried
"Uh, yes that is my job, sir," I say, my face heating up from how close he was getting to my face

Then he kissed me, I melted into the kiss as my face heated up even more. His hand travelled down my side as he bit my lip asking for entrance, I opened my mouth a little, letting his tongue travel in my mouth as I groaned.

His hand travelled to my hip as his other went up my shirt, pinching and twisting one of my nipples. I moan into the kiss as the kiss deepened.

Our lips disconnected as he pulls off his shirt and mine throwing our shirts to the ground

"Do you want this?" Norman asks (consent ✨)
"Yes" I muttered

He starts sucking and biting my neck, slowly going down to my stomach to my pants, pulling them down with his teeth. Dropping down to his knees.

I look down and I can see is his messy white hair.

He slowly pulls down my boxers revealing my hard dick.

He starts sucking me off, bobbing his head up and down. Licking the tip of my shaft. I moan as he continues bobbing his head up and down my shaft. My head flings back as I start to enjoy the pleasure going through my body.
Some while after I orgasm and he pops his head off my cock, swallowing all my cum.

Cliffhanger