𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡

"Y/N" JJ whispered as he shook you awake. Your rubbed your eyes before sitting up and looking at your boyfriend.

"What you doing up so early?" You ask in a sleepy voice. "It's Monday. I gotta go to work" He tells you.

"Don't go" you grab his arm to prevent him from leaving. "I got to go, baby" He kisses your forehead. "Did you eat breakfast?" You question making sure he had ate something this morning.

"No but it's fine. I'll eat at lunch" JJ pulls out of your grip and grabs his keys off the nightstand. "Wait hold on" you scramble out of bed and to your feet. You hurry to the kitchen and grab a granola bar out of one of the cabinets.

"Here" you say handing him the granola bar. He smiles at you and shakes his head. "Always taking care of me aren't you?" JJ tells you before pecking your lips. "Mhmm" you giggle.

"Well I better go before I'm late" JJ says walking towards the door.  "Love you" you shout as he closes the door.

Before you could turn around you heard the door open again and JJ pokes his head in. "Love you too" he says then closes the door again.

————————————————————

You sat on the couch impatiently waiting for JJ to get home for work. He usually gets off at 8:30 and it takes him not even 5 minutes to get to the hotel he works at and it was 9:00 now. It worried you so you decide to go look for him. Once you got to the hotel JJ worked at, you walked up to the front and asked if he was still working.

"No ma'am, he left about 30 minutes ago" the man says. "Okay, thank you" you replied.

You decided to take the route that leads to John b's place. As you was driving in a area full of woods you spotted something on the side of the road. You pulled over and turned on a flashlight you had in the back. You shined it on what appears to be JJs bike. Besides it was absolutely totaled. You gasped as you shined you flashlight a little farther to see a lifeless body.

You ran to it to see that it was JJ. Cuts and bruises littered his body. A huge gash cut through his forehead. Blood trickling down into his hair. His white t-shirt was stained in blood in one side. You kneeled down next to him and checked his pulse.

Luckily he was still breathing. You pulled up his shirt to reveal a huge wound on his side. You took off your jacket and placed it on the wound to keep it from bleeding as bad. You then rushed to the car and grabbed a towel out of the back. You put it on his forehead to get it from bleeding as well. After that you call an ambulance of course.

You put down your phone and held his head in your hands as tears fell off your face and on to him. Suddenly his eyes fluttered opened and he gave you a extremely weak smile. You smiled back at him and pecked his lips.

"Fuck" He groans his voice husky and barely audible. You grab one of his hand and lightly squeeze it. "How bad is it?" He whispers.

"Shhhh" you gently run your fingers through his hair. "I didn't even see the car" JJ says. "It's okay baby" you say.

He moves a little but then instantly winces in pain. "It fucking hurts" JJ groans, holding his side. "I know, I know. A ambulance is on its way. Just stay with me" you tell him as tears begin to roll down your cheeks.

"Don't cry" he slowly reaches up and caresses your cheek and wipes away the tears with his thumb.

Suddenly the sound of an ambulance makes you jump up. "Over here!" You wave your hands in the air and the ambulance pulls over. They put JJ on a stretcher and push him into the back of the ambulance. You quickly grabbed JJ's hat off the ground and then got into the ambulance with him.

The ride to the hospital wasn't as long as you expected. Once they rushed JJ into the hospital you followed after them until one of the nurses slams the door in your face. You furrow your eyebrows them sit down in the waiting room.

You bounced your leg up and down impatiently. You needed to know if he was gonna be okay. You looked at his hat and started picking the dry dirt off it.

A few hours later they allowed you to come in to see him. He had a bandage wrapped around his forehead and his torso along with a few smaller bandages on his arms and legs from the smaller cuts he had.

"Oh JJ" you sigh and walk over and kneel next to them. "How you feeling?"

"Like I've been hit by a car" JJ chuckles. "I would hit you up side the head right now but you got a boo-boo" You states as you interlock your hand with his. "The car.....it didn't have its headlights on" JJ informs you.

"They didn't stop when they hit you?" You ask. "Yeah, they pulled over and I guess once they saw me they didn't want anything to do with me so they drove away" he explains. "Did you see their license plate?" You question.

"No" JJ mutters. "Oh,we'll find them though, okay?" You reassures him before kissing him softly.

This is probably really bad but I'm still posting it. Okay bye!!!!

Word count: 939