chapter 2

Soma pov

Soma wakes up from his slumber, remembering that it was Christmas. He runs down stairs yelling, Happy Christmas!! Ciel wake up!

"Will you shut up for once,'' Ciel said with a hint of annoyance in his tone.

"Sorry not sorry Ciel, It's the best time of the year!'' Soma quickly grabs Ciels arm and drags him down to see all the gifts under the tree. When they arrive at the living room, it's empty other than the silk furniture. Soma starts,"the christmas tree is gone", Crying and hugging Ciel.

Ciel pushes Soma off him saying, "Soma the tree is in the other room you idiot so stop crying like a baby".

"Oh'' Soma says. Sebastian comes down stairs to see what all the commotion was about. "What the heck are you guys doing?

"Soma dragged me down here to see the tree," Ciel says in an unamused tone.

"Ahh I see. Well then Ciel you must get changed because Lady Zora will be arriving in one hour." " Now, I'm going to inform Mayrin now so I expect you, Soma, to be ready in 30 minutes as well!"

_____time skip 1 hour ___

arms wrap around you, You look up to see Ciel . "You look beautiful my love!" He says in a soft tone. You wrap your arms around him, I missed you so much, Ciel. you stay there for a while,wheZora POV

As you arrive at the phantomhive manor, you hear," Zora"! You turn around and you see Ciel standing there.

"Hello", you say flustered. In an instant you feel warmn you're suddenly interrupted by Tsukkiyama calling your name. ciel breaks the hug and runs into the manor. "So I guess things we'll get harder for you and Soma,'' says Tsukkiyama in a smooth, mellow way. You enter the phantomhive manor, and you're greeted by Sebastian the head butler of ciel phantomhive, as he guides you to where you should sit, but you don't see soma or ciel anywhere it's just you sebastian and tsukkiyama. Then you hear doors open behind you, you whip your head around to see ciel and soma, you could see that ciel was very unhappy. Soma walks toward you and kisses your hand, he looks up with his big brown glittering eyes. Welcome to the phantomhive manor, he said abruptly, then walked to the seat next to Ciel, which was also across from Tsukkiyama. So shall we begin, Sebastian said, well clapping his hands together.