"Alright, lets party"

"The world is my canvas and I create my reality." ~Unknown

OAKLEY'S POV:

*Play Bonfire heart by James Blunt*

Im engaged.

Engaged.

That's what I am.

To Harry.

To Harry freaking Styles!

What has my life come to? I must be dreaming, or in a coma. Or dead.

Yeah, I must be dead because there is no way someone like me is engaged to Harry.

Someone so kind, creative, loving, happy and beautiful.

But I wouldn't change it for the world.

The events from earlier tonight have been playing in my head over and over. From the moment I walked out on the stage, to the moment Harry bent down on one knee.

I came into this country with a bare finger, and now I'm leaving it with a beautiful ring. And my handsome fiancé.

It feels so surreal.

Right now, Sarah is on the phone with someone. Talking about how we're going to be celebrating an engagement.

Holy cow, this is actually happening!!

"You alright?" Harry asks me. I look into his green eyes and smile instantly.

"Never better."

He smiles, and I lean in to leave a sweet and loving kiss on his heart shaped lips.

"Okay! Great, see you in a bit. Bye" Sarah hangs up the phone and turns to look at Harry and I.

"What's happening?" I ask.

"We're going to a club tonight to celebrate!" Sarah cheers.

"Wait, Harry's family isn't here. I don't want to celebrate without them" I say.

"It's alright. It's not an engagement party, Per se. It's more of a...pre party" Sarah says.

I look at Harry with a look as if asking for permission. He shrugs his shoulders and says, "why not?"

I nod. "Alright, let's party."

Sarah squeals, grabbing Mitches hand and dragging him out of the room. I giggle and follow them out with Harry by my side.

"You sure you're mom won't be upset?" I ask.

"No, we'll just have to make it up to her and throw another one" He laughs.

I nod, still feeling a little bad about not having Anne and Gemma there with us. But we'll have another, actual engagement party and they can come.

Anne is like a mother to me now, and Gemma is the sister I never had. They are my family now, and I want them there to celebrate with me.

To celebrate the beginning of a new life.

Of our new life.

The club Sarah took us to was...intense.

There were sweaty bodies everywhere, dancing on each other.

Taking drinks and spilling drinks. Singing loudly and talking at tables.

But what surprised me, that probably shouldn't was when Sarah was lead upstairs towards the VIP section.

That gave me a little bit of relief, so I don't have to be around so many strangers.