Naughty Boys Get Punished

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Floutopian.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F136193966424%2Fbreath-for-fluff-30-days-otp-challenge-nsfw&psig=AOvVaw1WzVNoZqX-qPzP6j5QgKVT&ust=1617084569414000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CA0QjhxqFwoTCKiKmODr1O8CFQAAAAAdAAAAABAD

Link to the picture

Tick Tick Tick

Harry sighed, his eyes darting to the clock hanging on the bedroom wall as his fingers tapped impatiently. He was so bored. Agonizingly bored. And horny for the matter. Louis had been gone for four days now, on some stupid business trip, leaving poor Harry touch-deprived.

They very often had sex, but with this stupid meeting all the way in stupid England, he hadn't been touched in a stupid forever! It was annoying, and Harry was desperate for some- any type of sexual play. 

One problem, he wasn't allowed to touch himself without permission. It was one of his rules. He knew though, that if he asked his Daddy, he'd surely say no. He knew Louis, and he knew that he wouldn't allow it when he was in a different part of the world as he was. 

But this was practically torture. Let's just say, Harry's last hour of search history, would defiantly have to be deleted; let's just say there were some very non-children-friendly videos on there. (THiS iS a fAmIlY shOw....oOoR is It~)

His dick was painfully hard, the harding porn mixed with thoughts of Louis fucking him senseless into the white duvet wasn't exactly helping his hard-on. He looked down at his half-naked form and debated for a few minutes if it was worth a touch.

On one hand, Louis would never know, but on the other hand, he would feel guilty afterward; and he never wanted to disappoint his daddy even if it was unknown to Louis. A whine escaped his lips, involuntarily; his dick speaking for him. 

That always caused some sort of trouble. 

His eyes went to his hard-on that was showing through his boxers once again, lingering as his hands fidgeted and he bit his lip. A little touch couldn't hurt, could it? He thought to himself. With much deliberating, Harry's hand trailed down to reached into his briefs slowly. 

He wrapped his hands around his length, moans fit enough for a porn shoot filled the room as his hand slid up and down sensually. His hips started to thrust into his hand, but the boxers were slightly agitating and he didn't feel full. 

He stopped for a moment, sliding his boxers down where his length hit his stomach; throwing them far across the room while he stood up to go to the closet. 

When he opened the door, the box in the corner immediately caught his eyes, and he very well knew what was in it. He crouched down and slowly lifted the lid, the contents that the box held making the blood rush straight to his dick and he moaned softly.

He palmed himself for a quick moment before reaching into the box, and pulling out a black butt plug with a diamond embezzled end. One of their friends-Niall-had gotten the butt plug for Harry on his birthday; saying quote on quote, "Hope ya like it, ya kinky fuckers!" Which, admit fully, they very much did. 

Harry took the plug, placing the lid back on their toy box, and walked back to the bed. His seven-inch was bobbing at his stomach, and he knew that he'd be in so much shit for this if Louis found out. 

Positioning himself on the bed, he didn't bother to lube the plug as he carefully pushed it past his ring of muscle; tensing at the pain that brought a spark of pleasure. His adjusting period was a tad bit longer due to lack of sex, but as soon as he felt pleasure the blood was pumping again.