Naughty Boy's Get Punished Part 2

Louis dropped the keys on the counter as he shut the door. It had been two days after Harry had spanked himself, now it was Louis' turn to deliver his boy's punishment. He walked out of the kitchen and into the living room, Harry sat on the couch. The latter's head shot up as he sat up, the blanket that was covering him falling to his lap. 

Harry got up and jumped into Louis' arms, literally. The shorter one grunted at the embrace but hugged back tightly, kissing the nape of Harry's neck softly. "Hey baby boy, it's good to see you love." After a few moments, Louis walked upstairs with Harry clinging to him like a koala, it was not the easiest thing to do considering Harry was a freaking tree. 

The eldest opened their bedroom door and deposited Harry onto the bed so the former was towering over him. "Do you want your punishment now or tonight?" Harry's face burned at Louis being so forward, he whined high in his throat, whimpering out, "But Daddy...already spanked..." Louis stood with his arms crossed, a stern look on his face. 

"I'm aware, that's why I'm letting you pick. In any other circumstance, I would have just stripped you and belted your arse on the couch as soon as I walked in." Harry's cheeks went red, his hands coming to cover his face in embarrassment. Louis tsked, lifting Harry's chin up. "Uncover your face now." 

Harry did as told, avoiding Louis' eyes. "Look at me. There." The look in his dom's eyes made Harry squirm and his tummy all gooey. "Pick one, before I do it for you." Harry didn't answer, only whined looking at his daddy. "Really? Do you need your Daddy to do everything for you? Can't do anything yourself?" 

Another coat of blush spread across Harry's cheeks as he whimpered out, "Now..." Louis hummed with satisfaction. "Good choice love. You remember your colours yeah?" Harry nodded softly, mumbling 'green daddy'. 

Louis let his fingers brush against his boy's cheeks before ordering him to stand. The boy did, standing still as Louis shoved his sweatpant to his knees, leaving the curly-haired boy in black-lace panties. He whined and wiggled his knees childishly, stilling when Louis smacked his hand down on his thigh. 

Without a word, Louis sat down on the side of the bed, turning Harry towards him. "Well c'mon brat." The degradation made Harry's dick twitch, nonetheless, he moved closer to his dom, then stopped. "You really do have to make me do everything for you, don't you?" Without another word, Louis drug Harry over his knee, bringing the sub's legs up and onto the bed. 

"So, you think it's okay to break rules while I'm gone?" Harry stayed silent, shoving his head into the covers. Louis smacked his boy's thighs harshly, the boy whimpering pathetically. "No! I's not okay, Daddy!" Louis hummed as he started to spank Harry's bum without rhythm. 

The swats were fast and quick and all over Harry's arse and thighs, making the latter squirm and whine pitifully. Harry fisted the sheets and wiggled around, whimpering and scrunching his face up in pain. "Daddy..." Louis didn't even stop, continuing to bring his hand down. Loud slaps were heard throughout the room, over and over as Harry's bum jiggled - something Louis loved to see. 

Harry kicked his feet on the bed, twisting his waist a bit. He whined loudly as two harsh smacks were laid on his thighs. "Stop squirming, little boy!" Harry's cheeks tented as he shoved his face into the blanket, his hands clutching the duvet tightly. "Hmn! Daddy! Hurts!" 

Harry's voice was muffled but Louis had known what his boy had said. "Can you not be a good boy and take it?" Harry whimpered but shook his head, Louis didn't let up as he knew his boy was green. They'd done this countless times, Harry knew he could colour out at any time and would. 

"I c-can take it Daddy..." Louis hummed, spanking him harder. The latter kicked his feet and scrunched his eyes shut. By the time Louis laid his hand over Harry's burning hot arse, it was a bright pink leading up to the black lace that was only covering half the boy's bum. Harry's eyes were stinging but he wasn't crying.