Self-Love

Daily reminder-you are loved

-you are beautiful

-you deserve everything

-you are not overweight, or to skinny

-you are perfect life is sooo hectic pace can make us forget about the things that really matter to us. Reminders that you can put on sticky notes or say aloud can really help keep things in perspective. Additionally, they can help you clear out all those unnecessary thoughts you might have throughout your days. If you've been struggling in life lately, I hope these reminders will help you overcome any obstacles and keep your mind in a positive state.

^PAST CANNOT BE CHANGED^ Ofc, some things in your past might have caused you a great deal of pain, but you can't go back and change them. You can only learn from what happened and use the lessons to make you a better person. No matter who hurt you, remember that they had so much pain within them that they had to take it out on someone. ugh, they used you as their punching bag. They don't excuse their behavior, but hopefully it helps you remember that everyone makes mistakes. People hurt other people. If you find yourself holding a grudge or harboring negative feelings, try to forgive the person and move on. Only when you let go of the past can you truly move forward with your life.

^OTHERS' OPINIONS DON'T DEFINE YOUR REALITY^ people will talk about you no matter what you do in life, so you might as well live a life that truly makes you happy. No one can live your life for you. Simply, you have to decide what you want while you're on this earth. People will have their opinions, but they shouldn't stray you from your goals and desires. I'm reminding to stay in your lane and don't worry about where everyone else is driving. Everyone is on their own journey here. Just like they do, you also have the choice to do what feels right in your heart. As long as it doesn't hurt anyone, you can follow your dreams and fulfill your own desires! it might feel like nothing will get better, but that's only because people generally can't predict the future. You don't know what your life look like five or ten years from now. Just because life seems difficult at the moment, this does not mean it will remain that way forever. as long as you keep your goals in mind and work toward them a little bit each day, you will triumph in the end. love everyone reading this, have the best day or night ever!