Chapter 2 ~ The Escape ~

-- Midnight --

I wake up screaming. The door was opened carefully but at the same time fast. It was ray.

"Y/n?!?!?" He whispers while running to me. You could tell that he wanted to tell but didn't want to wake everyone else up.

"R-Ray..." I said while tears form from my eyes.

"Are you ok??? I heard you scream from the other and got worried" he said while hugging me

"I-I just hand a n-nightmare...." I said while crying. At that moment we heard mama voice from the door

"Ray, go back to your room I'll deal with this" mama said while walking towards me.

"But mama I wanna cuddle...." Ray said as he stands up.

" I know but you need to sleep please go back to the other room. " mama sat next to me as ray shut the door. " are you ok Y/n?" Mama had asked while pushing the dark black mop we call hair, out of my face.

"Yea mama, I just had a nightmare about ray getting shipped" I said while laying back down.

" You know, the doctor said that you and your brother wouldn't be identical. He thought you would just be twins." Mama said while looking at me.

"You told me mama, you always go on about how me and ray look the same. I just have longer hair that I take care of"I said while giggling a little. Mama started to sing her lullaby and my instincts just told me to relax and go to sleep. So I did.

-- the next morning --

"Goodmorning everyone, wake up and come downstairs please" Ray said while walking into the room. He walked over to my bed while I buttoned up my shirt. "Hey you doing better?"

"Yea, I'm fine " I said, suddenly we heard the door slam open.

" RAY!! Y/N YOUR SUPPOSED TO HELP NORMAN AND I GET BREAKFAST READY!!! " Emma yelled while carrying 2 kids on her back.

" Y/n won't be helping today, I'll do her part for her." Ray said as we walked towards emma.

"Ok but after norman needs to talk to you" Emma said while walking away.

-- after breakfast--

As the four of us ran into a hallway norman immediately took the lead of talking

" Ok, we made a Escape plan but-" norman was interrupted by emma.

" WE NEED TO TAKE ALL THE KIDS!!!" Emma said. Ray and I look at each other then at norman.

"Your joking right???" Ray said. "WE CAN BARELY GET OURSELFS OVER THE WALL!! WHAT MAKES YOU THINK WE CAN GET 36 KIDS OVER IT!!" Ray yelled. We then heard mama coming.

" hello my beautiful kids, why not go outside??" Mama asked

" we were just about to go mama" I said while turning around. We all walked outside and started talking again.

" We can use tag as a training camp"norman said " we split up into groups and teach each group different skills they will need to know to escape and get away from here" Norman then looked at ray with a glare.

" Norman knock it off, we are all on the same team." I said while standing in the middle of ray and norman.

"We will need to tell Gilda and Don the secret so they can help us too." Emma said while hugging norman.

"But we need to make sure they aren't traitors for mama first"

Will the plan work?? Will norman and emma find out about Ray and Y/n's secret?? While gilda and don believe them. Like and comment to find out.