kiyo x artemis (monters au)

Artemis pov
I was asleep and i was having a nightmare and once i woke up in cold sweat i was really scared and i thought about going on a walk and i did it was peaceful and the forest was beautiful and lovely and having my eyes glowing in the dark is lovely thats when i heard crying i was curious was followed the crying noise it was getting louder and louder when i saw a other person and it was the kitsune kiyo he was crying i was worried and walk to them "um kiyo are you ok" he jumped and when he saw me and it was heartbreaking his eyes where red and tears were flowing out of his face and the fear "n...no i need a hug" i sat next to him and hugged him and he hugged back and cried i comfort him and once he clamed down i asked "what happened and why are you crying" then he explained he came out to his dad and he kicked him out and said sime awful things to him i got mad and hugged him "im sorry that happened to you kiyo you can stay with me for as long as you want"

Kiyo pov
I cant believe it a shadow monster cares for a kitsune alpha like me and i smiled and cried again but they where happy tear "thank you Artemis your so kind" he smiled and hold out a hand and i took it and ill never regret this

(Years later)
Kiyo pov
And after i was done telling the story "and thats how i met your father alice" alice is our daughter and artemis was cooking dinner "wwwwwooooowwww papa is so kind" i heard artemis giggle "thats right sweetie i learned it from my auntie" god i love my husband i walked up behind artemis and hugged him he smiled and our daugher hugged us "i love you papa and dad" we smiled and said "we love you to our little shadow fox"