UA's Broken System|Chapter 1⚠️TW rape/abuse⚠️

It was fall at UA Highschool Midoriya stayes with the Dekusquad 24/7 trying to make himself useful for his beloved Kacchan. "Oi nerd get your ass up we have to go to gym class" Says Bakugo as he makes a tiny explosion on Midoriya's shoulder. "Ow Kacchan whats that for?" Midoriya asks while crying from the sudden touch of heat. "DO YOU WANT A WORSE PUNISHMENT YOU LITTLE SHIT. YOU KNOW WHAT TAKE A SWAN DIVE OFF THE ROOF" Bakugou yells. Midoriya tears up "K-Kacchan!" He cries out. "What's all the racket problem child?" Aizawa-Sensei asks. Bakugo laughs and runs to the next class.
OUTSIDE WITH THE LOV'S
"I want you to get that Midoriya kid alright?" Shigaraki looks at Dabi. Dabi nods thinking of how cute the kid is. "YAY IZUKU-KUN" Toga yells jumping around. "Shut up now you know the plan? Good. Let's go" Mr. Compest says.
BACK WITH MIDORIYA
-Midoriya's Thoughts- Maybe Kacchans right I should take a swan dive off the roof.
Midoriya suddenly starts laughing crazily while running to the roof. When he gets to the edge he heres a familiar voice. "Hey little mouse don't do it". Midoriya turns around to see Dabi standing there. "Why should I listen to you huh?" He asks sarcastically. Dabi sighs before speaking "I'll ask you two things alright. One are you going to end your life over some dumb idiot hows hurt you? And two do you wanna join the league?". "How did you know he was hurting m-me" Midoriya says tearing up. "Step away from the edge and I'll tell you". Intreged on what Dabi had said he slowly steps away from the edge. "Now tell me" Midoriya demands. "We keep eyes on you now answer my questions!" Midoriya flinches "Maybe I was going to is it your business? Didn't think so". Dabi chuckles "Join the league we can treat you better than these losers". Midoriya's face light up when he heard Dabi say that. "Alright but can I go grab my notebooks on the-". Hes cut off "I already got them and everything else you'll need" says Shigaraki. "Alright let's go I'm bored" says Midoriya. Suddenly...Class 1-A comes up on the rooftop in shock to see Dabi carrying Midoriya with both of them smiling. "I TOLD YOU THE NERD WAS A PIECE OF SHIT" Bakugo yells. "FUCK YOU KATSUKI FUCKING BAKUGO I REGRET DATING SUCK A FUCKING MAN BABY DABI SHIGGY LETS GO" Dabi smirks "Anything for you bunny" he says loud enough so Class 1-A can hear. "MIDORIYA/DEKU DON'T" The class yells but it's too late hes already walked through the portal. Midoriya jumps from Dabo's warmth and runs to the couch and sleeps. "Look how cute Izuku-Chan is Dabi" says Toga. "Yeah he sure is isn't he". "Don't call my brother cute weridos" says...
To Be Continued