Tsukishima

A/N: THIS IS A X MALE READER, SO DON'T BE SHOCKED WHEN YOU SEE THE MENTION OF DOUBLE COCK.

Now you never even had the idea of Topping your beloved boyfriend in fact you were perfectly content with him laying into you and destroying your insides over and over again, but as you watch your gorgeous lover squirm and sob beneath you begging to be stuffed full of cock you can't help but harshly bite your lip as you proceed to roughly grip his thighs and pound into him.

 "Fuck...Y/n...please...let me cum...please.." Tsuki sobbed out pathetically, a sharp whine leaving his pretty lips as he clenched around his lovers cock and arched his back up off their bedsheets which were now stained with cum after the multiple rounds that had passed.

What were they at now? Five? Six? Who knew at this point, Tsukishima was to busy getting his ass destroyed while your mind was hazy from the amount of times you had stuffed Tsukis ass full of thick loads of cum.

You panted heavily and groaned as you let another load paint Tsukis walls a disgusting shade of white, "Color...fuck..-" You groaned receiving a loud, "Fuck! Green! Green! Please more Y/n...please!!" Which just encouraged you to push Tsukis legs back and roughly slam into him, your pace brutal and swift, the sweet noises of skin rapidly slapping against skin, Tsukis loud wails of pleasure, and your rough groans rang through your shared bedroom.
 "fuck cum for me baby, cum for your fuckin Master~" you growled as you slammed into your lover as fast as you were physically able to, and with your words Tsuki cried out multiple 'Thank yous' as his hole tightened around you and he coated his chest in thick strings of cum.
The sudden tightness around your cock had you cumming for the god knows how many times that night, you stuffed your cock deep inside your partner allowing all your semen to gush deep inside him.
You pulled out a string of white connecting your cock to the aching hole of your worn out boyfriend, his body twitched and he let out soft sobs and whimpers poor baby was in so much pain

You walked into your bathroom starting up the bathtub for your poor Tsuki, while you waited for the tub to fill up you wet up a rag and went to clean Tsuki of the dried cum that was all over his chest and thighs. "I'm so proud of you Tsuki, you took me so well..." you cooed as you gently wiped Tsukis tears away and placed soft kisses all over his cheeks, lips, chest, and thighs.

You carefully hoisted Tsuki into your arms gently padding your way to the bathroom, you carefully helped Tsuki slide into the bathtub with you and he whimpered softly as he tried to get comfortable. He leaned against your chest while you gently rubbed his back, "sorry I was so rough my dear, I'll be more gentle next time.." you cooed which only made Tsuki glare at you, "I'm getting you back for this, you asshole..." he retorted and you just chuckled as you rested in the tub with your partner who was already scheming how he'd absolutely destroy you next time.

Word count: 548