11

Corpses pov

Me and jack went through the texts. She looked so much like her. Y/n starts moving around jack gently pushes me back. He crouches next to her. "No.." Y/n whispers. I was concerned i didnt know what was going on. "Please.. Mom" she says. She looked uncomfortable. I start walking towards her. Jack holds me back. He shakes his head. I pull his arm off me. Y/n starts freaking out. I rush next to her trying to calm her down.

She starts kicking and punching. She clocks me straight in the jaw damn she can punch. Jack jumps in and holds her legs down while i grab her wrist and hold her down. She screams in pain. Her mouth going wide enough to tear her scar a bit. I remove my hands. her wrist start bleeding not badly but a small line of blood runs down her wrist. I look down at my hands her blood on them. I was shaking.

I had hurt her...

No...

I feel my blood run cold my eyes fluttering. The last thing i see is y/n waking up.

*

I wake up and see Jack on his phone. I was on the bed. Y/n wasnt there. "Where is she?" I ask. Jack looks up at me. "Oh thank god your ok, y/n is in the restroom she was crying she was worried she hurt you." Jack says. I quickly get up. The blood rushing to my head. I get a headache. "Hey hey its ok, water" Jack says handing me some water. "You stay here ill get her" jack says.  He walks to the restroom and knocks on it. "Go away" y/n says. Her voice was raspy and sounded damaged.

"Please hes awake" jack says. "Is he ok? Did i hurt him? Does he hate me?" She says. " Hes fine he doesnt hate you" Jack says. "Tell him im sorry" she says. I finish the water and get up. I walk over to the bathroom door. I try and open it. It was locked. "Princess please open the door" i say. "You dont hate me?" She asks. Her voice cracking. "No of course i dont hate you" i say hurt that she would think that.

"Thats what my mom would always say look how that shit turned out, im fucked up corpse! I hurt you.. I hurt..you" she says getting quiet. "Baby please, you didnt hurt me, she hurt you, she fucked you up, you can never hurt me, if anything i hurt you" i say the memories of her blood on my hands. I look around and see a pair of keys on top of the door frame i take them and unlock the door.

I open it and see y/n on the floor, bandaged hands, white shirt covered in blood, her lips covered in her blood.

She looks up at me a small tear falling down her cheek. "Im so sorry, i dont wanna end up like her corpse, i dont wanna be her!" She yells. I sit next to her and hold her. I shush her.

"Sh sh, your never gonna be like her your so different, your successful your living your dream you have people who love you, you have me" i say.

She just cried into my shoulder. "I love you" she says. "I love you too"i say kissing the top of her head.

We stay there for a while her blood getting on my shirt. She had fallen asleep i carried her to her bed. I go to her dresser and grab a shirt. I take her stained shirt off and dress her in her new shirt. I tuck her in.

I go to the living room and see Jack there his hands running through his hair. "Does she normally have these nightmares?" I ask. "No she had it like twice before all when she remembers her mom" he says. I nod. "Do you need an ice pack or anything? Its starting to bruise" Jack says. "Is it?" I ask.

I touch where she hit me and a shock of pain runs through i hiss. "Ill get you an ice pack" jack says. Getting up. I go on my phone. Discord was going crazy all of people asking if i wanted to play among us.

I decline y/n is more important right now.

I go into the bed room and lay next to y/n. Jack gives me my ice pack. I dig in my pocket and grab my head phones.

I plug in the head phones and watch y/ns videos. Even without her face cam on i can imagine her smile and laugh. It makes me feel warm inside. She doesnt know how important she is to me. I dont ever want to lose her..

A/n: anddddd scene