Miyagi

In Miyagi, five first years started joining Karasuno, though they have already decided to go in one high school way before they were separated when they were young. Yachi sighed.

"Yachi, why you sighing for?" Her classmate look at her, worried.

"Nothing." She shook her head, turning her attention back to the teacher.

"You all know that right now isn't time to play around, we will now have exams next week. So I hope you all study for this."

"Arughh!" Everyone grunted.

"Don't give me that, if you don't pass this, you will have to take summer school."

"Yeah, I hope they pass." She sighed again, looking out the window.

Her class ended, she ran without a care of being yelled at and head to the gym, passing several students on the way. "Slow ass, mother fuckers."

"Yachi!" She skid to a stop, she then notice her girlfriend waving at her by the second floor's window.

"Shimmizy!" Ahh! She is so beautiful, I'm so glad to have her as my girlfriend.

"I'll be right there, just change already."

"Okay!" She happily yelled, walking toward the entrance of the big gym, right to the changing room.

"Come on, Hinata!"

"Shut up, Kags!" They threw their towels and bottles at the wall.

"You guys have too much energy."

"Come on, Tsukki!"

"Yeah, yeah. Slow down, Yams." Dropping his stuff down unlike the two.

She head out the room. "Hey, guys!"

"Yachi! You got here before us."

"Haha, I did. I ran through the halls."

"Ah. You letting it out now, aren't ya?"

"Shut up, Tsukishima. Your saltiness is rubbing on me that's why."

"I agree."

"Shut up, Yams."

"You shut up asshole."

"Hahaha."

"Shut up." Tsukishima blushed. Damn, it's hot when he dominate me.

"He blushing!"

"Hahaha."

"Oh gosh, the first years have so much energy." The five look at each other, shock. Did they hear? No way.

"You guys ready for practice?"

"Yes, Noya-san!"

"Shoyo! Let's do this!" yelled Noya.

"Ugh, they yell so much." Tsukishima rolled his eyes, Yamaguchi leaned to his ear.

"You scream louder when I bang you." He walked away, toward the team.

"I-I... Oh my gosh." Yachi laughed at him. "S-shut up, Yachi." She shrug.

"Group up!" Coach Ukai yelled. "Tomorrow, we will be having a practice match. As of today, I want you all to practice what your not so good at, keep practicing until you have a good power on that technique."

"Yes!" They all went to their own separate group.

"Hya!" Yachi dodged away from the ball, her voice barely could be heard from all the bouncing and yelling.

"You okay?" She look at the older.

"Yes, Kiyoko-san." The older sighed, her lips touching her ear, making the little one blush.